Reviews for So close
cato1850 chapter 17 . 12/5/2007
boohoo! My, what a good story.
munchnzoey chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
good story!
mariposa chapter 17 . 8/7/2007
OMG! That was an awesome story and you have not gotten enough reviews on it! I didn't like it being H/Hr in the end but the story was so compelling I could deal with it and see the reasons behind it. It was a brilliant story!
coffee walnut chapter 17 . 6/17/2007
incredibly sad... but way too beautiful!

apt title...

good work!
heksie chapter 17 . 6/4/2007
This was one of the best fic's I've read.

hope to hear more about the boy...
BJH chapter 17 . 5/17/2007
Still an amazing story and one of my favorite endings.

So, do you still write fanfic? I'd love to read more.

Dobbey chapter 17 . 3/30/2006
Good story, but I feel really, really bad about what happened to HArry. Somehow, I was hoping Harry would make it. Good job, though.
Dobbey chapter 13 . 3/30/2006
Wow, I really like where you took this story. And it turns out, this story is sort of like Canon now with the seventh book going to turn out the way ti is.
Dobbey chapter 12 . 3/30/2006
Wow, Harry is pretty crazy isn't he? So far I like your story, but I do think I like the Undead Alliance a lot better. Great job, though, on two A stories.
Dobbey chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
Ginny is really pissing me off in this story. I vote for one of the slytherin's lol...

Other than Ginny. Great story.
Dobbey chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
I still can't believe the Order isn't more alarmed after his lil speech. Don't they relize that he really doesn't care about living anymore?

Anyways, this story is pretty damn good. Angst galore, my favorite :)
Dobbey chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
HARRY NO! omg what a cliffe! I can't wait to read on to the next chapter. So far, this story looks pretty good, though, I am suprised it seems like DD is making the same mistakes again on keeping him alone and in the dark. I really hope something good happens for Harry soon.
S'TarKan chapter 17 . 9/2/2005
That was a hell of an ending. I see what you mean about this ending never making it into a book... it was a bit gut-wrenching. I'm not a huge fan of "hollywood endings", but Harry basically having one good year at the end of his life was a little more than I could take. I would have thought that Hermoine would have gone ballistic in the library and recruited Bill Weasley (the Gringott's curse-breaker) to try and find some way of voiding the knife's curse. I wouldn't have thought she would have accepted Harry's death so easily.

You did however, succeed in choking me up at several points. You've really raised the bar on your character development with this story. Cheers!
Toria chapter 17 . 2/14/2005
I'm absolutely speechless. That was incredible. My emotions were all over the place and it's been quite a while since I've cried so hard. You're an excellent writer and I'm off now to read anything of yours I can get my hands on! That was simply amazing.
AuricBronz chapter 17 . 9/13/2004
Wow,, this is the secound time you've had me in tears at the end of your story. You should just publicly annouce that your taking over the books for j.k. Even though I choked on my glass of water when the sudden word "I want to have you baby" popped up, it did at lot of good the story. Know ing that the potter line wasn't going to die out, and that a little bit of Harry Potter was left behind.

(p.s. Thats kinda jacked up the way you killed him though!)
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »