Reviews for Loop in Time
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I find “Make it fun, see how many explosions the students can make” quite amusing. Hmm... actually, it does sound like fun. (Potter being concerned about his odd behavior is also a little amusing)
Heh. “Have taken to teaching the students the Dark Arts” Hmm... That could be quite interesting to see in scenes: students’ reactions, another teacher noticing, Dumbledore noticing or finding out.
Heh. It’s funny when Harry complains about Snape starting the Chess games the same each time. Hmm... Snape started calling him by his first name. Huh... It seems that he did that once he started thinking Harry started the time loop thing.
I wonder if you or anyone else has ever thought of making this into a real fic... Though, since this was written so long ago, I wonder if you're even contactable anymore.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I rather like this story. It's a lot of fun and the recurring headache is a neat touch. It's also hilarious to think that he spends over SIX MONTHS in this limbo without being able to break it. I'm sorry that Harry gave the game away; it would have been amusing to think what outre behavior Snape would have committed just because no one would remember it the next day. Maybe he could have shown up at his classes wearing pink and mauve. Ha! The last line just begs for a sequel. Is there one? I must check.
moodysavage chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Loved Groundhog Day and really loved this story :)
Lillica chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Am I the only one who thinks this story is rather creepy? Harry nearly drives Snape completely mad, all because he wants to get in his pants? It'd be different if he just wanted to get to know him better (although still really not a good idea), but the spell didn't end until it was insinuated that they slept together... So that means if Snape had NOT been a fan of that idea, he would have been doomed to repeat the same day until infinity, unless Harry took pity on him and cancelled the spell, or he succeeded in committing suicide. So yeah, those are my thoughts.
Serpent91 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Fun plot, nos as fun read. Feels more like a summary than an actual story. But I like the structure of it. I think I would have liked it more if the days were a bit more developed. I like the way you think.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This is really good. I have to say that I love it.
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
great story
enna chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
AH! this is adorable!
Tally Mai-chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Funny as HECK! Love it!
Miss. Edith needs her tea chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
you should go into more detail! i love fics like this!
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
lol. That was cute, would have liked it better if there was a little more detail though
Kehlen chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
That was fun! :D

At least -he- didn't try suicide ;-)
Nightmareish Rain chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Wow...that was insanely amusing. WRITE ANOTHER ONE! _

-Nightmareish Rain
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
haha cute.
Courtney of Many Dimensions chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Very nice story! Very different way of writing, and I enjoyed reading it. Good job! I also like how Snape's entries became shorter and more to the point, and it ended great. Leaves room for the imagination to work for what exactly they did. Again, good job!