Reviews for The InLaws
jainasolo101 chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
LOL. I loved it. please write more
Ishbu girl chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Oh, please please continue this or write a sequel. It was so good and you are such a great writer. Please continue this story in some way.
spellcoats chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
I really enjoy this! Are you going to update it again?
TVfreak7 chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
I love the story! It is very close to reality. I can see the Fel's and the Solo's doing this. Keep up the good work. It's halarious. And could u also update your paradise story? I liked that one too. Thanks :)
Scott chapter 3 . 2/3/2004
Racheal chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
Great story. Looking forward to the finished piece.
SLW chapter 3 . 9/1/2003
Are you going to continue this?

I hope you are. I like it so far, and hope you will update soon.

Lov it!

JediMasterAngelDarkflame chapter 3 . 8/31/2003
I really liked this chapter! PLEASE post more soon! Like...maybe something happening with Han and Jag's father, like an argument or something...I dunno. Hmm...PLEASE POST MORE!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
I wasn't sure I'd read it because I haven't read the NJO and I don't know the background between Jaina and Jag therefore I am usually a Jaina and Zekk fan.

But I really liked this story. I liked how it was partial to Leia and Han. I liked the love between Jaina and Jag. The understanding between the sibs..

Just I liked it.
Jaina chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
hee, hee, this is great. i love it!
hulkybob chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
good chappie, and i think it would be fun for Jacen to come along too.
obi's girl chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
I like this story, Rayne. And it's been forever since I've read anything by you. Keep up the good work, and, I was wandering if I could post this on my Jag/Jaina website, 'As You Wish Goddess'?
Jaina chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
Hey, this is good! I'm eager to see what will happen when the Solos meet the Fels, Please keep writing!
jagslady chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
I loved it. Your characters are right on. Please post more soon.
gjn chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
looks good. Wyn is a cool character, so I'd like to see what happens.