Reviews for Gall Force: Another Journey, Another Story
Six-string Samurai chapter 24 . 10/5/2008
Interesting read. I've always enjoyed the divergences and AU's canon Gall Force presented. This is a welcome addition to the lore.
Tokei Johnson chapter 22 . 8/5/2006
Really like, can't wait for the next chapter
Maud Dib chapter 21 . 5/30/2006
WELL! This is getting interting, a mistery ship? I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm starting to get on the edge of my seat again. keep up the good stories, I'm starting to read more of your fanfics.
skyeward chapter 21 . 5/29/2006
Grah! Please, pretty pretty please with a copy of Yuri Hime 5 on top, update again sometime soon! Cliffhangers make me anxious.
Maud Dib chapter 20 . 3/13/2006
I'm injoying your fanfic real much, it's the only GALLFORCE fanfic out there right now thats still in the making and I like always can't wait till the next chapter to come out.
Vampwriter chapter 18 . 11/2/2005
Well, a light hearted chapter amidst all the chaos. I'm wondering when Catty is awakened again if she'll act more human. That would be kinda cool. heh, I wonder who's eye she'll catch among the crew. I seem to remember someone trying to talk to Catty a while back and be friendly with her. Maybe she'll have better luck in the relationship department too.

Whoops, gotta go, my bus arrives in a few, I'm writing from my college and I've got to catch my ride. So see ya later!

Vampwriter, Logging Out!
Maud Dib chapter 15 . 5/20/2005
I really like your story and hope theres more to come after chapter 15, I like to know what will happen to Catty and at the end of chapter 14 you didn't have Gail explain about the "Lost Colony ships"
Vampwriter chapter 15 . 3/10/2005
Things are starting to heat up huh? I hope they can keep Lieutenant-Commander Sara from trying anything stupid with Catty. It's not like she's at fault for anything her sister units have done. It's part of her programing after all. I hope Chief Karin can get Catty reprogramed so that they can prevent another disaster like that. I wonder if they can give her a bit of emotion while they're at it.
Vampwriter chapter 14 . 1/7/2005
Well at least now they know about why Catty was created. What a story! I also love that ongoing joke with Karin and Davies. lol, It's funny.

Karin looks around a moment, then shouts, "Davies!"

She seems to appear out of nowhere, "Yo!"

lol, Cracks me up every time.

I hope nothing bad happens to Catty.
Maud Dib chapter 3 . 10/28/2003
Great Story, I hope there's more to come, this gives a differant journey to a differant crew.
Quanto chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
I have to say, for a new Gall Force fic, this one is excellently written, and it portrays an accurate representation of the Gall Force universe, im very impressed and i can't wait to read more.