Reviews for Left Behind
magdilen chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Intersting. Good job.
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Now there's a fascinating look at the Marauder dynamic from the inside. And probably the best rationalization for how Remus and Sirius remained friends after "The Prank."
azure chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
A lovely, lovely 'slice-of-life' story. I enjoyed your characterization of Peter in general, and watching the Marauders unravel. However, I did feel that Remus would have known the details of The Prank beforehand, as it was so serious. Thank you for this.
Amberdulen chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Excellent! Thank you.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Good stuff. A very believable telling of how Remus might have found out about that particular prank.
KatieBell70 chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
This was really well written!
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Original and persuasive.
iris chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This is going straight into my favorites section. This seems to capture the Peter - Remus - Sirius - James relationship perfectly. Your Peter was perfect. He was observant, and I believe correct in many respects, concerning Sirius and James. An amazing take on the characters, and I believe, "spot on."
Springrain chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Great story, and sad because of the foreshadowing. Great dialogue between Sirius and James, and Remus and Peter too, of course. Peter, and the situation, seemed so human-that great friendships aren't gonna last forever, and a little thoughtfulness and can lead to such resentment. Anyway, good job.
Irish Silhouette chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
That was amazing. I really, really, REALLY liked it.

DarkTwin7 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Hmm… interesting to see an MWPP fic where all is not well all the time. A good dose of realism here, and many issues addressed that *must* have been an issue for the four of them at some point. Particularly the idea about Peter getting rid of The Map is quite original, and very plausible, as are all his fears, and Remus’s reaction to them. I’m less sure about the references to the Werewolf Incident and Remus’s reaction to this particular revelation. I like the way Peter sees right through him and has a pretty good measure of Remus’s own fears, and it’s quite chilling how well he knows to make use of that (in fact, I think your characterisation of Peter is really good all around). But I think that if the revelation about “what rof it, and for avoiding the usual clichés!
Iniga chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Now, that is fabulous.

Nothing blows up. No one gets hexed. And yet, this fic has an amazing quality of suspense. It starts out a bit fluffy (in the best way) with Sirius and James, but I was hanging on every word with Remus and Peter. Creepy. Vicious. Realistic. Brilliant. Foreboding.

And of course, there are few things I love more in HP-fic than a well-characterized Peter Pettigrew. Wow, again.
rockersbb13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
whoa! that was very, very good! so in-character for all of them, particularly peter. creepy, forboding ending. wish you had explained what exactly the prank was gonna be, that could have been amusing. but overall it was incredible and i am very impressed! hmm most fics have remus more a part of things than this one... but we really dont know do we? anyway awesome job! :)
Ana chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I like your story. Because it shows why Peter might turned to the dark side. Not just because he thought Voldemort will win.
Lady Rumbottom chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Rawr, drama! This did have me on the edge of my seat...even if it wasn't that dangerous. The tension embedded in this fic is extraordinary. I love it.

And Remus.