Reviews for Unspoken
Sharca chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
i'm at a loss of words to say anything, it truly left me unspoken. amazing
Midzst chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
This is the best BLOSC standalone fic I have read. Amazing job. Beautiful! Excellent characterization. :)
trecebo chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Like the perspective here. It was dark but not so much so. Very tight and emtionally coiled, you had them both playing out conceivable parts and it worked well.
shegal92 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
That was absolutely beautiful.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
if there's more,
UPDATE
UPDATE
Warp Darkmatter chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
was a great story! Very creative how no one 'speaks,'but the reader still knows whats going on. Writen great too!
SilverKnight chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Excellently written. I liked how you had repititious sentences and phrases, such as, ",she was screaming on the inside," but managed to keep the entire story from feeling repititious itself. Very well written.
Livie Lightyear chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
wow, that was one of the best BLoSC storys I have ever read... its really sad, speaking that Buzz and Mira are like best friends. that would be hard... you knew losing your best friend. I like how thay don't speak a word and yet you get so much across to the reader that its, for a lack of a better word uncanny. It takes skill to write like you write. I don't know what else to say but that your a VERY SKILLED writer.
BYE BYE Steff or Steph
livie lightyear
Engineer Jess chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Very good story. Short, but deep with emotion. Buzz was very much in character; he definitely is a person of routine and practical organizing. I would probably go nuts in a few weeks if my life was constant routine and someone would forbid thinking. But, as rich as the characterization is, Buzz is a person who avoids change. Thus it was interesting to see the story told from his point of view, how he struggled with the sudden different circumstances, not willing to accept them. Hmm... I remember handling Buzz' prejudices towards change in Pride and Humiliation (as much OOC as my characters are ;) But somehow through this fic, I see his fear towards it deeper now. Interesting. It's funny how sometimes you can include such an amount of musing and debth into one short ficlet, whereas sometimes a book-sized story can totally lack the wisdom.

Onto read your newest story when I get another gap of time. :-)
paprika90 chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
that was a GREAT chapter! will there be enother one soon? hope so! :) well keep it up!
Sarcasm 397 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
i liked it. it could have been a little better (like not repeating yourself so much) but i liked it.
Kezarahk chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Another well-done piece. Yeah, I prefer cheerful, but this is still good.

Calvin Wong chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
What more can I say but that I liked it. :) Apart from overdone repetition (In my opinion. Twice or thrice is magic, but this was slightly over) which spoiled the effect slightly (You know how little things can do a story in) I liked it I really do and I like how you keep coming up with such unique ideas for these stories. Keep writing. I will always keep reading.
CaptainBuzzLightyear chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I really liked this story. Why? Because it kinda reminded me of myself, and my grandparents funeral. Kinda having a bit of a flashback to then. I was the same, didn't want my last views of my grandparents, the people whp practically raised me as being dead. That's why I never went near the casket, I could bring myself to that reality. So I told myself it wasn't true to get through.

Yeah and the thinking too much thing is a big hit too. I sometimes find myself starting to think more into things that really don't need to be thought into. Like right before I'm about to fall asleep, that's a sign of me being too tired.

And the whole wanting to fix things and make things better but just not being able to because some things you just cant fix reminded me of some past times as well. I hate'd not being able to always save her back then. I know how he feels on that and everything.

Great story. I liked how there also was no diologe in it. Told the story through description and thought only. Perfect. And the whole idea of King Nova ding and Mira being Queen was agood idea too. I know people have done stories about her being queen but nobody so far as come to actually elaberate on the funeral process, esspeccially not from Buzz's point of view.

Kudos.