Reviews for A Marauder By Any Other Name
weirdredstreak chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Please write another chapter, i'd be so amusing for them to realise the truth.
livingmylife96 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
thats really good!
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Ohh my goodness, they got so close! I was practically screaming 'YES TALK TO LUPIN' at Fred and George! :) Loved the idea, especially the little flashback on Remus' part, and I also liked that the class respected him enough to be nice and quiet when he was unwell; sweet! Brilliant :)
Moonpetal Lily chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This is a fabulous fic! It was nice to get into Lupin's memories as well as Fred and George's (coniving) minds.
CandyMountainRocs chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
liked the title
lady angst chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
That was a super-sweet story! I love the connection of past and present; really well done.

So, funny story, I found you via my roommate, Miss Aconite (formerly Aconite). I don't know how we started talking about it, but she started talking about this great story she read ages ago. I looked you up out of curiousity, and here I am, very impressed!

Anyway, I thought I'd tell you that you have great taste in LotR fics, so I'm going to go browse your favorites now!
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I can't remember if it's in the books that Fred and George find out who the Marauders were. Does Harry tell them at one point? It would be a cool story if it's not in the books! :)
ShesTalkingtoTheCar chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
pretty good, but it could be better
Kari Minamoto chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
O I liked it. Would have been funny if the Weasley twins did ask Lupin about the Marauders though.

Kari Minamoto
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
‘We can’t asked him!…’Hey…Dumbledore…yeah, see this parchment that we’ve been using to sneak around the castle with since we got here…do you know who wrote it?’ Fred allowed himself a smirk at his brother’s grimace.

I loved that line. Faboulus story!
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
great story! i adore it! very unique in my opinion!
Genna chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Wow, this really a really interesting read. I liked it a lot!
Margaux Marie chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Wow, that was really good. Especially the end, with Remus. It made me really sad...
Serpent91 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
thanks for writing! this story is great!
musicsage chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
aw, i love this. it's so bittersweet, the ending is very touching, and... i can't think of what to say, but i really, really love this.