Reviews for Battles of the Heart
ayasa-chan chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Hajime Saitou? Hahaha funny xD I really like your SECONDARY pairings except for Megumi because its your personal OC. You should minimize japanese words and bashing characters. It should be "My friends and I have plan", its really annoying to read when the speaker is saying all the characters. No offense, okay? You really need some revision and ask beta for help. But on the other hand, its really cute story.
ayasa-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Your story is interesting and entertaining. But Kenshin is 28, Aoshi was 26, and Yahiko and Tsubame was 10. You should minimize the history and keep English language. I recommend you to do some revising. But I like your story hahaha.
Usagi chapter 25 . 9/19/2011
One word.. Dragging.. gomen... Just my opinion
meg chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
we don't need a background on every character. If people are reading this fiction then the obviously know Rurouni Kenshin enough to feel like the shows just aren't enough. It distracts from your story and I honestly don't know if I want to read anymore if there will be an explanation for every character
of-the-sunshine chapter 25 . 8/12/2010
Sugoi, sugoi, hontoni sugoi! Absolutely amazing! I loved your story...Every single word of it (Well...most of the words, excpet for Akeno, Takamori, jealous, and plan P) Happily Ever After... You have a great discriptive mind, romance galore, and made your OC(s) wonderfully developed. Great job!
inuyashagirl22 chapter 19 . 10/21/2006
umm... i really don't wanna depress you but you really say 'demo' too much and there are some times where you didn't use it correctly... well... the sentence would be correct if you just added a comma but that's beside the point...
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 25 . 7/25/2006
Great story i loved it!
fanficti0naddict chapter 25 . 7/7/2005
SO KAWAII!
Saerwen chapter 26 . 1/16/2005
*sobs* it's over! That was absolutely, no doubt about it, my favorite Rurouni Kenshin fanfic. It was so beautiful!

You did a wonderful job. It was funny, cute, and very fluffy *wink wink* Awesome story Val-chan!
Saerwen chapter 24 . 1/16/2005
*sobs* that made me cry it was so sweet! *cries*

O, it's almost over! I can't believe there's only 2 more Chapters left...

But I still love it.
Saerwen chapter 21 . 1/16/2005
See? I didn't forget about your story! . I love it! My favorite part: Kenshin sighed. Note to self: Never let Kaoru get drunk. Hehehe, so true!
Jep chapter 26 . 12/4/2004
OH that was soo good! that it was you are a very talented writer, that you are ! SO YOU LIKE G Gundam? hurray i am not the only one in the universe any more. i love g gundam but they canceled it! sobing oh what a cruel, cruel world!sniff do you still have a g gundam story? i hope so. I will go see now and leave you alone buh bye!
Saerwen chapter 20 . 11/5/2004
“Why are you all men so ridiculously stupid?"

hahaha, isn't that the truth!

YAY! FUN CHAPTER! WAY TO GO!

ja ne!

Marion
Saerwen chapter 19 . 10/30/2004
DIE AKENO! DIE! DIE! o, bad bad! BADBAD BOY! YAY 4 SANO! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

sano good, vedy vedy good. . yay! nice chappie!
Saerwen chapter 18 . 10/24/2004
YAY! MORE RK STORIES! thanks for the recomendations *nods some*

yay fun fun chappies! i kno i've said this b4, but I LOVE UR STORIES!