Reviews for A Reason to Stay
RainRaven4711 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
It's technically an A.U. because she never actually tried to leave him like this, but still, I could easily see this happening. You did a great job of keeping them in character.
thisisanauthor chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I really like this. It's well written, but it seems like it could use some background or continuation - as if it's a page from a story that has gotten ripped out.

As it stands on its own, however, it's very good.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
This was nice. Not a favorite, but still nice. :) (And the third cat has arrived! CiCi, Raine, and Rowa are all here. :D)

Anyhow, this is a really sweet piece of writing. I have to admit, the episode where Schwarz talks to Rain after she resigns...it was one of my favorites. If Schwarz/Kyoji didn't...evaporate (for lack of a better/nicer term), I might have been a shipper for them, instead. Their interaction was great!

Keep up the wonderful work!

Cheers,

-Manna
crossfire192000 chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Loved it but I don't get the end. writ another chapter!
cuz i can chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
AH!
that was so perty!
Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Intensity, passion, unrequited love, Domon/Rain...gotta be you JessAngel. Nice job on this (what's new?) and keep it up (like you ever slip up!). Later (or sooner).
(I'm so annoying...It's a disease) L
Shuffle Queen
Trinityangel chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Love it. It was short, sweet and simply wonderful! Great job. I love the way you don't spell everything out, letting the reader's imagination do the work. Simply fab. A favorite for sure!

*Angel*
Berk chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
This was a great short flic please wright more on G-Gundam
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
This was very good jess.

I reviewed this before under my old name Isis the Vampire Queen.
BlackBull289 chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Jess! you done did it again my friend!for I read antoher one of your stories that's was so romantic! and thank you for wishing me good well! I felt so much better after you send me that E-mail that I recived! i felt so much better that I'd writen 2 stories on (if you are a fan of yu-gi-oh that is.)I tried to e-mail you,but it din't send. so i hope this will thank you. thank you so much and update my new stories when you have the time. god bless you!
Jen23 chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
You are such a good writer. You drew me into this one as well. Keep up the great work.
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
For a one-shot an incredible example of delving into Rain's emotions-she felt like leaving so many times-and this is exactly how I would imagine her doing so-extremely well done.

I too am a Christian who loves anime and manga, an illustrator who is working on my original anime with a Christian message-e-mail me and I'd be happy to let you read the character profiles I've completed.
Cutie Blossom chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
I liked that! _ It was really cute! _ I wish for you to continue writing D/R stories! Please?
i won't tell chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
now that was nice...very nice...
Conquerer Worm chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
0.o Frankly, I'm a bit confused. What did they fight over? Hmm...other then that, this is excellent. Very descriptive yet again. You should make another chapter...so it can explain things a little better... yeah. But this was good, so make more! So until next time, see ya'!

-Sailor Hannah