Reviews for Memento Mori
agge chapter 6 . 9/16/2003
that was an intensly emotional chapter.

this time, the little mistakes were nearly non-existant.

keep it up, my gal-

you know where to find me

we have got a lot to catch up on!

Spidey-phd chapter 6 . 9/16/2003
Has anyone ever told you that you are amazing? Keep it coming!
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 9/13/2003
No, not my Lex! Not fair. You can't leave us hanging here. Definitely more now please. You have to make Clark be OK or Lex will be in really big trouble. Excellent chapter. I'm on the edge of my seat. RG.
CaitlinMF chapter 5 . 9/12/2003

Oh my good god! How could you just leave it there!, lol. I swear, you have the most intense clifhangers.

So please continue with this soon! It is SO good!
Kelly6 chapter 5 . 9/11/2003
Usually I love Lex, but BASTARD! Arghh...

Anyway, great continuation and you've left me hanging yet again. I need more. So as soon as you can, please update this wonderful story.

Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 9/7/2003
WOW! I did not guess that was who the killer was at all. Very nicely plotted. More please. Absolutely superb chapter. This is getting really scary. Looks like some people never change. RG.
agge chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
hi my friend,

just checked in to review.

as ive said before, over all, it was very good, just the points that i brought out before, so dont fret, because all of us are enjoying this.

for the next chapters, just look it over once or twice, and the careless mistakes will be less.

think about what i said in the last part of the email.

good luck and all the best.

Spidey-phd chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
CaitlinMF chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
Yes, of course it was Luthor. It always is in these situations, isn't it? But Byron behind all the murders? Wow, didn't see that coming. And if you had mentioned him before in relation to it and I missed it, well - I guess I'm just pretty dense, lol.

Anyways, keep up the great work and continue with this soon! :)
Rebel Goddess chapter 3 . 9/1/2003
Just a quick note to say how much I'm enjoying this. Lois is going to find out soon and then there's going to be big trouble. Is Lex really evil, or is something else going on? Superb chapter. More soon please. RG.
CaitlinMF chapter 3 . 8/29/2003
OOh, great to see that Clark's alright after that fire. And I loved the playfullness between Clark and Pete during their little investigation - too funny.

Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see the person behind all these murders brought to justice. :)
agge chapter 3 . 8/29/2003
will give review in a later time- didnt finish reading, and dont have time now. overall, very good.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
Wow, you really know how to crank up the tension fast. Loving your AU take on what Clark might have become. I know Clark isn't about to die, but would you mind saving him fast as I'm slightly nervous about it anyway. Excellent beginning. Keep up the (very) good work. More please. You have to save him. Now. RG.
CaitlinMF chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
Aww! That's definitely the most evil cliffhanger I've ever come upon. Geez! ;)

I really, really, really hope you continue with this soon now - you're going to drive us readers crazy if you make us wait too long, especially with a chapter ending like that. So keep up the great work! :)
agge chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
i noticed you've made some careless mistakes- you need a beta, and i do not mind to help you out with some of the things. grammar and spelling, ill try to do my best.

didnt finsh reading, but will contiue later.

email me. and if you are not offended by slash, then please r&r my stories.

email me anyhow.

besides for the small mistakes i saw(like leaving out a comma, forgeting to insert a word etc.)overall, it was very good so far. keep up the good work.

critics help all writers, problem is when they get offended by someone trying to help them do even better- all i know, is i, myself, need a beta/editor. thing is, i do not know to ask.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »