Reviews for And Then I Met You
Composingjealousy chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
yeah you'll never update im so late witht his story, updated back in 04... and its 2011
Delta 62 chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Another interesting start to another 'normal' day in Mabase.

Can't wait to hear more , my young padawon.

Email address is:
Riku Love chapter 4 . 12/15/2005
Hey, I really love your story, it's awesome! But I guess it's kind of late, isn't it?So soundtrack for me

-sniff- Oh well, great story!
cherri-chan chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
Ne... you haven't updated this story for AGES! I'm dying to find out what happens next!

I really want to find out what happens to Naota and Mamimi. *is a fan* ...We need more NM fanfics in the FLCL fandom. This fanfic is great. I'm really interested in the Haruko/Naota/Mamimi triangle.

Excellent job, hope you update SOON! *hints*
yorky chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
i thought it was pretty good. esspecialy for the firs chapter. see ya :)

PS excuse my spelling i suck at ela.
Ivysumi Nagao chapter 4 . 10/4/2004
I love it! I love it! I love it! But what will become of Samejima Mamimi! Please write more soon- I'll die of suspense!
Ivysumi Nagao chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
I love your fic. so far!

I saw there were tons of other reviews, but didn't read them so this may be a repeat of what was already said, but isn't Naota's brother's name Tasuku? And 'Matsu' means festival. I believe his friend's name is Masashi, isn't it? I really loved you'r fic anyway!
takun-chan chapter 4 . 5/30/2004
um...the first 3 chapters are really good. but i think the 4th chapter is realy off topic. if you're gonna write more, you can tie it up, but if not, that's a bad way to leave it! Please write more!
pat5454545 chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
great;continue; send me my soundtrac
good good goood bye chapter 4 . 5/5/2004
omg please review, and i hope this is a noata*mamimi fic!
Whisper on the Wind chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
u did bring in haruko yay! as with the whole parents thinking the computer is bad 4 ur health thing it happes 2 so many of us myself included wat is it with parents and technology uh
Whisper on the Wind chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
goota say best fan fic 4 flcl ive evr read no kidding it sounds totally like the real series like u captured the characters personalities fully just wondering r u evr gonna briong haruko back just wondering shes my fave neway my email is in case u care
Thet76 chapter 4 . 5/1/2004