Reviews for I'm Ok
Just a fangirl chapter 1 . 5/25
Wow... I have nothing to say. This story hit me hard. Really liked it. Continue to write
Phoenix900 chapter 2 . 5/1
I literally cried as I finished reading this. Very good and keep on writing.
Twihard Potterhead PJO Fan chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Congratulations. You succeeded in making me cry with that beautiful second part of your story.
Katie Who chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Nope, I didn't really needed my heart anyway...

This is the most horrible and cruel story in all of writing-history, I'm telling you, for my feels, that is.
You wrote it beautifully, with everyone having their own goodbye of sorts.
This makes me really sad, so please don't be mad because my review is so short, but I really need a funny os right now, oh and handkerchiefs!
Well done! :)
snowflake angle chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
You wrote the awsomese story ever I almost cried in the end
victoria chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Brilliant, I have tears in my eyes it was beautiful.
Allusive Ryder chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Name of song?
Kind Baudelaire chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
I'm seriously crying right now , i can't stop ! WHY FATE , WHY ?! good story though :) :'( :) :'(
Kind Baudelaire chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Yeah , Snape's the good guy and he and harry get along ! :) :) :) Seriously though its brilliant
a kitsune's light chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
so sad, its a good story but so so sad...
magicanimegurl chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I love this but it is so sad... I cried and am crying! A true angel sent for a mission and taken to end his person suffering!
Jane chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Curse you, author! I've never cried so much! I've never thought about Harry's death, but I think that's definitely how it would go. Harry would accept it and try to comfort those he loved. He'd be humble. And there would be an intense love from ALL the other characters. Harry was the angel.
Emerald Lylythia chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
This truly was a sad story but I loved it ! Nicely written. I even had had teary eyes reading the last chapter !
Anyway, thanks for this beautiful story.
Moon and stars are never far chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I have to say that this was a beautiful story. I choked up at the end and Snape's speech just made me cry. I am impressed by your ability to make people feel great emotion through your stories. Bravo. I wish there were more fanfictions like yours. Thank you again for this wonderful tale.
LongChild chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
this was heart wrenching im not one to cry at things like this but it made me bawl like a baby