Reviews for Revelations
Bergamotte chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I loved both Reunion and Revelation. Scarlett Rose, your work is stunningly beautiful. You have the gift of making the reader feel EC's joy and wonder. Your stories are unique and unforgettable. I promise to read and review anything you write.
lovedoves chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Aw! (tears down my face) I am so happy for Erik! Thank you for all the gifts you're giving him :D

I love fanfics that end with Erik's happily ever after, and this is one of my favorites!
Grassina3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
That was absolutely ADORABLE! I loved it! :)
fireblazie chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
OH. So cute :D I loved little Danielle :D
Sarah Zitter chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I love this story PLEASE continue with this story. I would love to know when there sceond child is about to be born? So Please continue with this e-mail me back at sarah.

From,

Sarah Zitter
ArkenstoneBeauty chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aw! That was sweet!
ProfoundBond821 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Awesome. I like it. I also read Reunion, and then found this. I love sequels. Even though, this one is short.

When I went to write a review for Reunion, the cable went out, and I had no internet or TV.

So... Review on Reunion:

I thought it was very good. And very fluffy. I really dont like fluff, but yet I still read the stories. Overall, though, I liked it. _
MadLizzy chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Having just met the Lenoires less than two days ago, I can honestly say I don't want to see their story end here. This was oh so sweet, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. As someone with morbid tendencies, I don't often go for the light romances, but this hits the spot. Thank you! ml
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
What a sweet little follow up story. Great work.
EmeraldSongbird chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I know I've read this a million times, and reviewed several, too, but I just thought I'd throw an idea out: Maybe you could write another chapter to this or a little ficlet about Danielle's little brother and show how Erik, Christine, and Danielle react to him? That'd be so cute!
Alexis Erika Rose chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Yay! I love it! That was beautiful.

Alex

Missa
Trier1974 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I found your story on someone's favorites. Very cute and very well written. Great job.
MouetteHeartsErik chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Oh, beautiful. Wonderful little story of their happiness. I love it!
Angelmuse chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Well, this is indeed a fitting continuation to your beautiful story, "Reunion"! Such tenderness, such love! I have added both stories to my Favorite Stories list, and you to my Favorite Authors list. Thank you for making our Erik so thrillingly happy!
DragonheartRAB chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
aaw! OMG SO ADORABLE! i was hoping that you would have something about their children. thank u so much!