Reviews for Tabby and Prongs, Jr
Bubble chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Omg I've been waiting for this version forever ! FINNALLY THANK YOU MINY AUTHOR FROM HEAVEN !
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Loved it. :)
Penny is wise chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
Pretty good
Bobmin356 chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Abrupt endings usually indicate an author that got bored with the plot. Pity, it wasn't a bad story until it ended with no real resolution.
Mrs Rodolphus Lestrange chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Luv the story its awesome. I don't exatly see how your timeline fits with JK Rowlings, harry is 16/17 right well that means that Minerva would be 71/72 and that kinda makes it hard for her to be his gr8 grandma, it doesn't really matter I just thought I'd let you know. I highly doubt anyone else in who has read this would have picked this uop I just have no life and am a diehard HP fan.
IAmCertainlyMMAD chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
This. Was. AMA-ZING!

i love this story, so heart warming.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Woot! Happy Birthday, Harry!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Really lovely tale! Ron and Hermione overheard them having marital relations say we delicately put it? Sweet! Very different story!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Isn't physically and mentally good enough Arthur? Bella knows her Harry! Well done! Good story!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
I hardly think Harry is going to blab it all around! Hee hee Poor Harry, they may not have treated him well but they didn't deserve to die like that especially since he seems to be blaming himself.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Did they get Hedwig? She was in the basement! The Dursleys will kill her outright or let her starve to death! At least Dumbley is listening this time!
LovelySnakes chapter 5 . 12/11/2008