Reviews for Royal Task
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Why is everything underlined?
Your Fan chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
How could you end it here You need to finish the story.

This Story is so interesting I hope you update

Please For Me.
Auditory Eden chapter 12 . 1/25/2009
From what I can tell...Pixie stix seem to be the best form of persuasion when it comes to you and updating...

so here ya go. one bouquet of twenty-five mega-pixie-stix. rip em open and you get genuine pixie dust. tastes like sour sugar.
Silverstorm chapter 12 . 11/8/2008
this story is great! Looking forward to a new chapter. Btw, that guy is seriously irritating. Nothing comes between Chihiro and Haku(Kohaku)
KatieB19 chapter 12 . 2/20/2007
OMG Chihiro is the key is'nt she! o god Haku save her u idiot! ) love the story! plz update soon!
AvalancheSymphony chapter 12 . 8/19/2006
UPDATE FASTER! The last time u updated was back near JANUARY! I love your story and the suspense is killing me!
kyleai chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
Could you plz hurry up and UPDATE! I relly like your story, son continue!
darkness-dragon chapter 12 . 5/7/2006
yes more more more, im lovin it ha ha ha that soundeed like a McDonalds commertial oh and is sen er chihiro the key, anserw me back at thanx - DD
My.Thesis chapter 12 . 3/26/2006
O, this is getting good! Please, continue! I can't wait for your next chapter! And...isn't Chihiro the "Key"? As Zeniba said...and when Yubaba says: "I have the key."...it seems like she controls Chihiro...so...I'm confused here...Heh, heh...-

Anywho...can't wait for your next chappy!
Wings of Tears chapter 12 . 3/13/2006
cool story please please upate soon please! thank you! i can't stop reading it.
Midoriri chapter 12 . 2/18/2006
Well, it's about TIME, girl. I thought you had gone forever. You don't deserve it, but here: *gives you a Chihiro plushie and two truckloads of pixie sticks*

Maybe you'll keep it at it, maybe you won't but please don't give up.
O.O chapter 12 . 2/18/2006
This story rocks!
Royal blueKitsune chapter 12 . 2/9/2006
I'm reviewing later then usual but better late than never!

I didn't really expect romance soon so don't worry about the babble. You can't have all action or romance and some chapters have to be...filler ones. Maybe next time though!
Bella Blue chapter 12 . 2/7/2006
OMG! I really love this story so far the best part about was when Haku was really jealous of Kaisuke I thought that was so cute especially when Chihiro was so close to Haku's face that Haku almost wanted to kiss her. Anyway please hurry up with the next chapter the suspense is killing me. _
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 12 . 2/6/2006
OH OH OH! Lemme guess. Chihiro is the key. Ha. That sounds funneh. Anyways, I thought you were going to say somehting like true love and then I'd figured that I'd have to shoot myself in the head. Yup. Anyways, more please! PEACE.