Reviews for Nedjem Bit
ONIX-21 chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
Hi i've only recently found ur story and i think its great!

i love the Jou and Seto pairings in the Ancient past :D

a very well written story with lots of detail

im looking forward to reading more

so i hope u update soon! XD
dev chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
NO! I hope you update this story is beautiful
Indigo Tantarian chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
I like this a lot! Especially the way you bring in Shadi and Karim. They're my favorite of the priests (and present-day Shadi's my overall favorite character, and most frequent object of my Yu-Gi-Oh writings). You should write something about one (or maybe both _) of them!

And be sure to continue this some day, too! _
sexypancake chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
nice chapter! i love this story! though i wish there was more..*wink wink* you know...SEX!
shady gurl chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
awesome fic, but you have a better one... are you ever gonna update Eternity Knot? please i'm begging! *gets down on knees and starts worshpping Sakata Ri Houjun*
Moonraven chapter 4 . 7/27/2004
Hm...yeah...wow...

Yep, lots of great details. _ Also glad to see some life left in Kasiya. I don't imagine that he would be as spunky as Jou...they are in totally different setting...different culture and a man in Seth's position wouldn't take well to Kasiya screaming and yelling at him. ;; Even though they are different, I do like the waffy tone you set. _
Moonraven chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
Anou...danger? Oh...not only a fluffy tale but intriguing plot as well. _ Cool!

Ah...I am a total sap. Hard to imagine Kaiba or Jou in this fluffy setting but this IS Seth and Kasiya, ne? I can work with this.
Moonraven chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
*sigh* As much as I'd like to see a feisty Kasiya, I can see why it wouldn't be in character here.

And such a noble Seth. *huggles him* All protective and stuff.

Nice detail on the lifestyle and such. I'm no expert but sounds pretty good to me.
Moonraven chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Woo! I'm learning Egyptian too!

Aw...a rescue...how romantic. *giggles* Instead of a knight in shining armor...Jou gets a priest in purple robes. I think I prefer the robes... Easier to get out off.. ROFL. I'm such a hentai!
markyc58 chapter 4 . 7/27/2004
I am enjoying your story immensely - Yu-Gi-Oh is my favorite Japanese anime [I have the Japanese DVDs through episode 207] and am just now watching the Egyptian Arc. Your story is well-written, very authentic [yes, I have studied Egyptian Mythology and history] and your research of facts into everyday Egyptian life and culture and the way you have inerwoven them into the story makes it a very interesting read, indeed! Your groundwork and the well-developing plot shows a lot of talent -keep it up!
Hikari Raine chapter 4 . 7/4/2004
Oh! I have waited for this story to update for so long. This is very good I love the historical references. * applause applause * you must have done a lot of research. I hope you update soon I can not wait to see what will happen next.
Cyanshade chapter 4 . 7/4/2004
Wow, this was tottaly amazing! I followed the link you gave on live journal, in one of the comunities, I don't remember which one, and Goddess, I'm glad I did! It has been a very long time since I read such a good fic set in Ancient Egypt, you seem to really know what you are talking about, plus I love how Jou is behaving in this fic, very good reactions, the description of his fear and initial mistrust is very realistic. But how could you end such a great chapter with a cliffhanger? This chapter makes me crave to read more, more then anything I want to see what will happen when Jou and Seth meet again after all that Jou has seen of his new master, it should prove very interesting. I will be waiting for the next chapter, you can be sure of that, this story is very captivating! Keep up the good work!
Elusia chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
well done on the whole story so far _ can't wait for the next chappie. keep it up!
Elusia chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
great story! the language is absolutely beautiful, you've captured every moment perfectly. i also luv how u've portrayed seth. an interesting start, plz update soon! _
Sarasusamiga chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
I love the research you've obviously put into this-it adds a lot of depth and texture, and plays a significant role in the plot as well. I look forward to the next installment.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »