Reviews for Deepest Meanings
Cody Furlong chapter 8 . 11/27/2008
A story from a Creepling's POV, interesting. I wonder what will happen next?
ebonezer chapter 8 . 1/12/2004
YAY! SWAT Kat's, although, this could be bad for #3, or good. Or bad. or maybe good. hell, just update soon and tell me ok? or maybe good...
ebonezer chapter 7 . 1/7/2004
i know what's going to happen! I know what's going to happen! Update soon update soon! no no!
now! update NOW!
ebonezer chapter 6 . 12/14/2003
not boring! never boring! anyhoo, of course i enjoyed it. Now there's kind of a concern for the creeplings saftey. so that's good, it adds a layer of suspense. Im glad you haven't told too much about the training. It's good for the story to wait untill some things are revieled. good work!
ebonezer chapter 5 . 11/12/2003
o. the plot thickes. More more more! now now now! i cant wait to see how the SWAT Kats will tie into this (if they do) because the way your telling this story were really getting to be on #3's side, (and therefore darkats side), but were also on the SWAT Kat's side. So this'll be interesting. Very, very interesting. Also, what about #'s 1 & 2? do we care about them at all? were they falures or what? If they were that would explain why darkat doesn't want to use #3 yet.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 5 . 10/29/2003
Ah, things have picked up quite a bit. Still intrigued here. It's fun watching more and more #3 and Dark Kat's plans be revealed.
KS Claw chapter 4 . 10/24/2003
::arches brows curiously:: green and black...very familiar colors, yes they is...hmm...Sounding really good! Keep going!
Kristen Sharpe chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
A girl? There's one I wasn't expecting. And, the slowness isn't bad at all. I much prefer a good introduction for a character, however lengthy it may be and however many seemingly mundane details it requires, to being flung into a story with a character I never do learn much about.
KS Claw chapter 3 . 10/7/2003
::arches brow:: Well that was unexpected...a *female* creepling! Heh, and here I almost dared think I was the only one who thought up that one..even with a different kind of creepling-race...
ebonezer chapter 3 . 10/6/2003
that was a little slow, but it's always good to give some background, especily sense it's all been fairly vauge up to this point, but oh well. Let's see some more soon ok? i really like this.
ebonezer chapter 2 . 9/6/2003
wow. this is really good. i'm impresed. you took a creacher ( i spell goodly) from the series that never has a personality, that was really just there because dark kat is an evil villan and therefore needs evil villan underling things, and made a charachter out of it. a deep charachter with feelings and emotions. i'm very impressed, i can't wait untill you write more. MORE MORE MORE!

-ebo

p.s. sorry i can't help with the beta reader thing, but i'll keep my eye's open.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 2 . 9/6/2003
I grow more and more curious about this story. Very nice work!
ebonezer chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
it's not that confusing, and my chapters tend to be short too. but oh well. anyways, i liked that you tried to keep us guessing and didn't just hand it to us like some stories tend to do. (just don't forget to update and give us answers) this is a good thing. Alrighty, knowing what i know from your chapter and your discription i think this about the speaker. I haven't seen the show in a long, long time, but didn't dark kat have funky little goblin like creaturs that he comamded? So i think that the speaker is one of those things and the speaker and a group of the other little cratures ran away or rebbeled against dark kat? i hope this isn't totaly wrong. whatever. keep writing ok?
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
You've definitely caught my attention/interest/curiosity with this prologue. Right now, I guessing (tentatively) that the speaker is/was a creepling (first choice) or plantimal maybe... But, I guess that remains to be seen, and I'll definitely be zipping back to see when you continue.
Sage SK chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Whoa! OKay. I'm gonna take a wild guess here. A very (stupid) wild guess. XD Is this a creepling speaking? I mean, you mention "Master," Dark Kat comes to mind. You mention "brothers and sisters," more creeplings come to mind. Thus, in my fogged, fragile gray matter, I come to the conclusion that it's a creepling (a mentally advnaced creepling, at that).

At any rate, your writing? Superb. What can I say? You caught me in your net of creativity and I wish to read more. Thus, I ask you to continue this small masterpiece and appease me with its catchyness... or something in that fashion. ;)