Reviews for The Clothes Off Your Back
Cute.
xSean chapter 4 . 1/16
Overall I would give this fic a 8/10. Humour heavily outweighs the stupid little stuff that is always apparent to me.

This fic is very humorous but at the same time it's just kinda weird. Gohan thinks having muscles makes one look like a freak? He is proud of his Mom doing the laundry rather than just doing it himself when he was so embarrassed? Videl thinks it's comforting to sit on his lap for a hug when he is only in a towel? She also somehow seems clued in about what really happened with Cell... It's all just weird honestly. Such unnecessary changes to Videl over all honestly. Also really sucks that she seems to all of a sudden be in to him because he was hot, that's how it came across to me.
zFluffyy chapter 4 . 11/2/2018
Love this one, always been a dbz fan but this is great.
Videl Satan chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
I like cool sharpner, where he is good friends with Gohan and is modest as well.
alishka hiragi chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
super
Omgimabigfannnnn chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
Oh my God this is the best
megacharizat chapter 4 . 4/21/2017
nice
Rebmul chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
oh god I love this fic to bad its dead
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
Do a sequel which can be only a oneshot abount everyones reactions
YokaiAngel chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
Wonderful~
TitanSteel chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
erm, yes so awesome story and I enjoyed it immensely, but I have encountered a problem. you see, you haven't updated it since in forever. please update soon.
MatthewBadger chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
My condolences, to the entity known as Sharpner... :(

... so sad...

:'(
gabelou1991 chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
J'aime.
The Truth of Words chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
He is a teenager why couldn't he have done his own laundry I have been doing my own laundry since I was 12.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I feel so sorry for Gohan with the 'Stripleaders' sooner or later their gonna attack him Videl or not lol