Reviews for The Other
Shipwright's Trick chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Hear, hear! : )

Good for Raoul. I like seeing his weak side...but not that much. *winces* This was a good combination between weakness and strength, because Raoul defeated it right there.
BlueSkiesFanatic chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Awesome. really inspiring...not that I drink. I'm too young, and I don't like it.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Amazing. Very well written- I really enjoyed this. I liked how we didn't really know what the story was until the last line- it added to it, rather than making it confusing. Great job on the descriptions in the beginning paragraph!

goonlalagoon chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Go Raul! Well written.
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Hmm, very interesting Raoul-centric fic. Short, simple, and to the point. Well done!
Wolness chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I love this, so short and simple, yet with so many questions behind it! (",) I actually don't quite know what to make of it! It's intriguing and a little ambiguous, but that could be intentional...

Cheers, -*-*Wol*-*-
tomato-greens chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Wow. That was. Great. Fantastic. Really, really heartwrenching, in a good way-powerful, I guess you could say, even if it's clich├ęd. It's nice to see, also, the side of Raoul we never got to; it was mostly after Alanna and before Kel, so there were only allusions to the whole situation in Squire.

Oh, just to mention, this is the tomato-greens that reviewed you earlier and that is on fictionpress-I have a fanfiction account now (well, obviously), and you are on my favorite author list, definitely!
Yabberli chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Simply amazing. Really. You are by far the best author I have found on You make slash into something READABLE, and that is a great feat.
Anaroriel chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Wow, this was very, very good. The imagery was fantastic, and I loved how you portrayed Raoul. Very good.
Pink Squishy Llama chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Yay. Good Raoul! What's the other, by the way?
Sunkissed Guacamole chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
i liked it. it was well written. good job.
crazy pineapple lady chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
i am a happy bean. it is lovely, a gorgeous story. be proud ;)
no one of consequence chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
did you already write something like this, or was it someone else? either way, i like it.
Starlit Emerald-Eyed Empress chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
This is deep. It adds that glimpse into the hard times for Raoul that we all miss. It reminds us all that we all have our bad times. Your words were chosen wisely and your message could impact a lot of people.
Dragon and the Wild Mage chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Very touching. YOu are a very powerful author.