Reviews for A Creative Streak
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
That's funny. Die Ozorne! Even in the Realm of the Dead. Isn't that just nice? I really like it!
nativewildmage chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
"Welcome to the inevitable, you sick, sad little man." Oh my gosh. That had me laughing hysterically! Orzone, you'd better watch out! This DEFINETLY goes on favs!
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I REALLY like your version of the Black God. He reminds me of Terry Pratchett's Death, except yours is more, I don't know, human. I really like the guy, though. Perhaps you could do other scenes/oneshots with the guy? He's so cool!

Thanks for writing,

Emily chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
lots of fun! sounds influenced by terry pratchett...
tomato-greens chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Graveyard Hag...bottle...death statistic...this made me laugh out loud. Hopefully that's not a bad sign...but anywhoo, this is wonderful, professional as always. yay!
Tris the weatherwitch chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
come on! elaborate on the...creativity of the black god. please? i like this new direction and hope you add more to it.
Keita chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Ah, Death with a sense of humour. Like Hades (Disneyfied version) but less diabolical and bent-on-taking-over-the-world.

*wryly* The way you describes him, make the Black God sound a tad like someone I know very closely. A tad too closely. Me. Though thankfully not completely. I DO have the sense to gloat when someone who's been pissing me off for a while got locked up in a little box. Though I'd prefer something far more painful.

deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
*Laugh, laughs, laughs...*

Goddess this is funny. That last line was hilarious, and being inside the BG's head was genius - very funny genius.

I comend you through tears of laughter on a highly amusing fic.
Quatre-sama chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Whoa. I never thought I'd see a fic about the Black God. Amazing-and wonderfully written, to boot! :) Goddess Bless!
Seereth chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
*swoon* Wonderful. I love that you've given the Black God an element of humour. It's kind of like the way Terry Pratchett portrays Death, except without the small caps. Or the spectral horse.
Larzdinn nsi chapter 1 . 8/23/2003

uhm. I meant "piece," not "peace."
Larzdinn chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
In one word, that was fabulous. I love the unique situations which you choose to base your short stories on, and how you manage to convey so much with so little. I loved your insightful perception of the Black God, and how you found the perfect companion poem for this peace. Your talent is amazing :)

Squirrel Maiden of Green chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
I am truly laughing. I am very much looking forward to the next chapters! This sort of fic fits my standards and tastes exactly. I'm expecting great things in the future.
AMarguerite chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
I enjoyed your perception of the Black God. The story was very interesting.
The Blind Assassin chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Kitty- that was terrific. And strangely amusing, even if i do have a soft spot for Ozorne deep within the depths of my villain loving heart. He is the ultimate cool. And he wears eyeliner. *swoon* Anyway, nice job!