Reviews for How To Marry a Malfoy
So this story s not gonna get completed?
Betsy133 chapter 8 . 1/5
Dang, so after commenting too soon, I realized this amazing story was too good to be true, which is incredibly upsetting. I'm sorry it had to end, but I'm glad you didn't stop writing. This is about a year since you last updated, but in case you ever check this, I loved it. Well, I also present tense love it. Thank you for writing it.
Betsy133 chapter 5 . 1/5
Even though you wrote this fanfic forever ago, I only just discovered it and even though I'm just on the fourth chapter I'm already hooked. I love your prose and everything is very well written, I can actually feel myself dive into the "book" itself. Sorry if you don't read this in a while and that I'm like 10 years overdue, but I figured you'd still like the positive feedback :)
Honeygeeko chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Pls update more! Nice fanfic.. Missing Harry Potter, thanks to this website and authors like u!
anon anon chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I loved this story and temptation. I am disappointed that you won't be continuing this story as it had great potential. Good luck with your original stories.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Does that mean this story is being discontinued?
*pout*
It was just getting good for Dramione too...*sigh*

I really hope there is more to come for this story!

I was enjoying Dramione and the little book excerpts at the beginning.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
I should have known that Hermione's stubbornness would prolong her recovery.

Draco's restraint is diminishing! Oh if only she wasn't sick...;D

Awesome job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Loving the Dramione dynamic/banter before the letter was brought up.

Is Professor M always so dismissive?

I'm glad Draco is worried after the changes he's noticed (and he hasn't been 'back' for 24 hours yet).

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Loving Ddraco's attraction to Hermione (even though she couldn't consciously enjoy his affections).

Poor Hermione and what the letter revealed. Mr Granger is a downright douchebag!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Dopey is cute.

Those were some stairs...though it did get Dramione to talk about which was cool!

Draco's drawn to Hermione again! Woot!

At the beginning when the book's entries are mentioned, is that for our benefit (and Hermione hasn't read it yet)?

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Dramione shared quite a moment in the flashback before the rough kiss.

So Dramione have been outta Hogwarts for a month? I thought more time would have passed.

Professor M is up to something.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Professor Morgana sounds like quite a character.

Interesting start!
GypsyCarmen chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
I love this story would you consider revisiting this fanfic thanks
puasluoma chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
I just found this story and was very happily reading it. :(
Thanks for the honesty.
Im gonna put you in author alarm in case you decide to Finish :(
sugarquill1988 chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
I am so confused! Wasn't this story like up too 20 chapters. Draco built Hermione a library and everything. Where the chapters go?