Reviews for How To Marry a Malfoy
Tsushui chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Very interesting...an absent minded mentor, a very bright student and a Malfoy...
michelle chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
this sounds like itd be cool

Pleeze continue!
brian45456 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
LOl Cool story Keep going
imatoad chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
hey! i just read ur temptation story and it was great! I can't wait to read this one... only you have only 1 chapter! lol. keep up the good work! can't wait to read it!
Shining Star chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
continue!
Nikki chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
I love it! Yes, please continue. I'll be sure to follow the story until it's finished. Consider me a fan of this story. Love it. Please update soon.
Cloudy Crystals chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Contiue! I DEMAND it. lol. It's funny. Pleaese write more.
VictoriaOke chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Hahahahaha! I love it! Great start! Your Crookshanks reminds me of Lucifer in Disney's Cinderella. MAybe you could add some talking mice? hehe
Disconsolate Seraph chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
The prologue intrigues me, allowing me to be anxious for you next installment of this (what I am sure will become) fantastic fic. I think your fic has a very precise plot, otherwise brilliant and humorous... hmm, I'll be sticking around, clinging like humidity.
xXShadow-WolfXx chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Very good so far! Please continue!
AkaAngelfangs chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Please- I mean this might be blackmail but oh well! I'm one of your fans in your writing and I'M ORDERING YOU TO CONTIUE! does that say i like your story? lol.. please continue and email me when you do
dark star chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
lol, This is really good! I love how you created Professor Morgana! Keep writing!
XxOo chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Hey there, this story definitely belongs to the must-continue-and-complete category!

the prof is just so cute and lovable, and has just the right amount of exasperation-bility (self created word, but u get my point) i see a lot of potential for future hilarious scenes, so keep up the good work!

sorry, but i would have to add a couple of comments here about Temptations, i love the fic, but the last chapter seemed a little rushed, esp the bit with harry, ron and draco, a little too conventional and predictable, and also a bit the too fast... also, how could it have taken ron and harry that long to figure out where hermione was being kept? loved the interactions between draco and hermione thru'out the fic though...
arbitrary chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
oh god... I can see the train wreck coming. sigh... don't take too long with an update, I've got to see what happens when Draco shows up!
Waiting for more chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
I really hope you continue this story. It has wonderful possibilities. Also, I read your last story and I think you're a wonderful writer, so I know you'll create a great story.
633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »