Reviews for Small Packages
Straycat1 chapter 11 . 5/5/2004
please hurry with the next chapter soon,cause the end of this one was kind of gruesome, they where gudded open _
Veggie-Babu-chan chapter 11 . 5/5/2004
AW! Gidge, WHAT'RE YOU DOING? Claire CAN'T be dead, just... NO! *pouts* I liked Claire.. Brandon and Lindsey are gonna be mega-POed. Perhaps a bit more so with Bran.. Is he gonna go all scarey-vein on us? That would be pretty cool. Then Brookie could could be all Xander-like and bring him back from the badside.
“If you think I’m grumpy, just wait. That’s the slayer.
xanya-forever chapter 11 . 5/5/2004
OH NO! CLAIRE CAN'T BE DEAD! I don't think she actually is, cos you wouldn't do that, would you? Hmm, not that it would be that bad to be dead if you got to hang around with Anya, Cordy, Doyle, Spike etc all day long... maybe I should try it. Then I wouldn't have to fail my chemistry test. Anyway, yes, the chapter was definitely worth the wait - it always is - and this one was overflowing with ACTION. Hee, I like this sort of action. But what about Claire? Something mystical (Brandon?) will have to save her, I think. And now that Buffy's foudn out about Dawn's visions, will she cure her of them or something? I can bet Angel's gonna be in trouble for that one...
If I can make one request, can there be some sort of communication between the dead and the living in the last chapters? Like, between Anya and Xander, Willow and Tara, Spike adn Buffy and whatnot, just cos I think it would be really nice. Well gotta run, but I loved this chapter!
idolsgirl chapter 11 . 5/4/2004
No way. You can't kill Claire. Please don't kill Claire!
This cliffhanger is mean. Pure evil.
Kismet chapter 11 . 5/4/2004
U extremely mean person! Please i beg u write the next chapter soon. Love the kiddies characters thought.
Mis chapter 11 . 5/4/2004
I really enjoy this story...I really like the fact that Spike is the father of Kaya.
Courtney37 chapter 11 . 5/4/2004
i love this story and its really good. please update soon thanks bye
tiny chapter 11 . 5/3/2004
damn i loce this story clairy isn't dead is she? IS SHE, I LOVE HER!AND VALL AND BRANDON, come on grl update it im dying and i need more before i go!
maliek chapter 11 . 5/3/2004
Really like what is going on ! Doing a great job~ Keep it up:)
Diamondinsanity chapter 11 . 5/3/2004
Wow. This story is so good and so addictive. Please Please Please update soon! For the love of Sporkie update soon! And and is Claire dead?
Imzadi chapter 11 . 5/3/2004
Oh, dear. I hope that the little slayers can get out of this in good shape. Way to go, Brandon! You too, Kate! This is one very fine chapter. I love it! I'd like to see a little Kindseyness at the end, please (I wanted some in Throwback but didn't get it, remember!).
Ash chapter 11 . 5/3/2004
It's about time you updated! I love this story. And that was just plain evil leaving us there on that cliff. (*sighs annoyed*) lol. anywayz update soon.
Storm079 chapter 11 . 5/3/2004
O_O Claire...oh...oh dear...must wait for next chapter
Courtney37 chapter 10 . 4/23/2004
so far this story is way creepy. So Kaya is spike and faith's daughter? that's way creepy. I didn't know that. please update soon thanks bye
Sokorra Lewis chapter 10 . 4/19/2004
Interesting. Never thought that. I love the whole Brandan/Claire thing you have going on as well. Update soon *adds story to favs*
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »