Reviews for Small Packages
kyle chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
Who is kate's son's father? It just started o bothern me that i do not know. Anyways please continue and write the next chapter quick.

Huge B/A shipper
Jessica chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
As always a great chapter, please keep them coming!
slayerfan91 chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
loved it, can't wait for more!
A chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
Cool, SP update, very interesting. And glad to see you've got the same dilemma that I have. How to get W and H evil with Angel there. :-P Only I've worked my issues out... and hopefully it doesn't bear resemblance to yours! lol.

The SP update - very cool. Squishy guards, sounds fun. I love Brandon, he's getting cuter by the second. And there's a big ol' hey and gr, on Spikey, I had that idea, as well! I just hadn't written it yet! (what with the kiddlet holding onto him so he doesn't slip into hell) Meh. I'll do it my way, still. It's kinda important, so you can guess the amount of miffed-ness I have. Ack.

Also, the Kate stuff, cool. I'm not an uber-fan of Kate, but she's cool here, in bits. Not much more to say to this than, yup, it's as good as it's always been, update soon.

A
kitty-kat12 chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
im such a bad reader not reviewing for so long

anyhoo, gotta love this

all those kids causing hell

they seem adorable

im still so confused about a lot of things which i hope you'll clarify soon

so, kaya has spike, anya AND tara as his noncorporeal sorta mystical protectors?

as for sunny and darla, how are they even related? im not talking about biologically but i seem to get the impression that they're linked

val can see spike, anya and tara?

dawn now has visions?

and my still biggest question, don't lindsey and kate know that their children have supernatural abilities?

i still have some questions but i cant seem to think of the rest right now

great job despite my confusion

update soon
Veggie-Babu-chan 2lazy2login chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
Yay! *starts singing* Pick-ie for Brook-ie! Pick-ie for Brook-ie! *stops abruply, blinks, then blushes* Umm, sorry? Yea, well, anyway... *clears throught* I guess I was wrong about the whole "Val is Tara's incarnation" thing, aren't I? Oh well *shrugs* Ghosty Tara will be just as good as (if not better than) Reborn Tara. More soon, please? ~VBC~
E-Beth chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
You should be in bed at 2:30 if you're sick. Shame on Jen-Jen. Oh well. It was a good chapter, but I want more!
Straycat1 chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
cool chapter, I like the kiddies very much,
goldstranger chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
Hope you feel better soon, being sick ain't no fun at all...

Glad that there is an update, i'm so loving the kids using their strength. It's a little weird to imagine but it's cool.

MORE!
iscariot chapter 6 . 10/31/2003
This is wonderful.

You've captured the wondering tone of teh children perfectly and yet there actions and words speak of a greater "knowing".

The story also seems to hold a greater degree of versimilitude than other stories about an eponymous "Slayer School"

Don't lose thye whimsy

Don't lose the humour

and dont lose the rose-coloured glasses that make this story special.
Cara chapter 6 . 10/30/2003
What about Tara? Why isn't she helping to protect Kaya? Or atleast saying 'Hi' to Willow through Kaya? And Oz should some how be like related or adopted the little werewolf boy XP That would be cool...
Gallfreyan April chapter 6 . 10/29/2003
Awesome story so far! I really love it! A cpl questions though...are Lindsey & Kate orig. from Wolf & Heart & will we get to see any REAL interaction between the "ghosts" & humans? (Mainly Spike/Buffy & Xander/Anya)
Azurite chapter 6 . 10/29/2003
Hilarious. Adorable. I heard about this from you on the sunnydalewriters ML, I believe... and it's great. Surprising, funny... :D More, please!
Malea chapter 5 . 10/29/2003
i don't normally read kidfic, but your "snippets" or whatever posted on the group definitely got me interested... i'd love to see more! :)

also, if you are in need of a beta reader, i'd love to offer my services... there were a few typos and things of that nature, but the flow of the story was excellent... thanks for sharing it!
Kityye chapter 6 . 10/26/2003