Reviews for Small Packages
nicole ashlie chapter 14 . 7/15/2007
this is by far my favorite fanfic ever written. It was amazingly written. At times it was sad and i almost cried and at times i was so happy for the characters. I am new to this site because my old fanfic site shut down but i a day or two i will post one of my favorite fics i wrote a year back. so keep an eye out if you want. excellent story, again.
astra kelly chapter 14 . 6/28/2007
I finally got around to reading this, I know this is an older fic but man if you can I so wana sequal")")")

your a great writer, and this story is one of the best yet:)

-astra kelly
Issa chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
this was so awesome! and a shocker at the end when i found out Spike was the father...GREAT STORY!
stuffoholic chapter 14 . 9/20/2006
unbelievable amazing story

tear I loved it
DisturbedKittenWritter chapter 14 . 7/1/2006
Extrordinary, Amazing, Fantastic, Adorable and Exciting all rolled into one! Its Exaforaciting! Lol. This is very good! In character, original...excellent! Personally, I am quite satisfied with this, but I would be VERVERYVERY excited to see another chapter following this or even a story with the dead characters coming back! Possibly even a fic involving the children all growed up? Anyway, I think this fic is amazingly well put together and is veryveryvery good! Keep writing :)
evil-chick-spike-lvr chapter 14 . 6/23/2006
that was awesome. you should totally make a sequil.
evil-chick-spike-lvr chapter 10 . 6/19/2006
awesome. i love the twist at the end. i always thought faith and spike would be good together. and i always thought he would be a good father.
evil-chick-spike-lvr chapter 9 . 6/10/2006