Reviews for Small Packages
kitty-kat12 chapter 3 . 9/10/2003
aww i love kaya

she's very sweet

and faith is even better

she loves her daughter very much

i tihnk this is great

something big and apocalypse-y is definitely coming

not to sound dire but i cant wait

update soon
Chaosti chapter 3 . 9/9/2003
Oh. I like. A LOT! I esp. like the fact that this ties in closely with Eliza Dushku's new show, Tru Calling. You hit Xander and Anya right on the nose.
courtney chapter 3 . 9/8/2003
WOW! this story is awesome i really like it. please update soon. I really wanna know what's going to happen next. Thanks bye
Spana chapter 3 . 9/8/2003
Cute chapter, it had me cracking up! WWF by little kiddos, pretty holy water and the odd snoopy dance was great as well as everything else about this chapter. PLease update really soon.

P.S. Wolfram and Hart are so evil always trying with the kidnapping thing.
xanya-forever chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
I loved this chapter, as per usual... More Anya and Spike are needed though, particularly Anya hehehe. Are we ever going to find out who Kaya's father is? Great work, write lots more very soon!
Imzadi chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
Oh! Evil Wolfram & Hart returns. With evil Lilah? Evil Gunn? I'm really looking for an update. And which of these cute little ones belongs to Lindsey (& Darla? & Kate? & Fred?)? By the way, Eliza Dushku (Faith)plays a girl who talks to the dead in her new TV Series, Tru Calling. Could gorgeous (but not very nice) Parker be the father of Kaya? Why not? The child could be the most gorgeous on the face of the planet with those two donating genes!
Nicki-boo chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
OOhh, please tell your muse that I really like this story! The kids are so cute and their interaction w/ the Scoobies is great. You'll have to explain about the little part vamp at some point though..please? Remember: sleep is highly over rated - update soon! :~)
Sayra Louise chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
This is amusing. I love how Xan keeps getting distracted by the things designed to distract the lillist kid. Lol.

S.
maybe-i'm-crazy chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
Really great story. I'm a little pissed I didn't think of it first.
lala456 chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
I love it! More soon PLEASE!

~ Haley
cloudofcalm chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
ithought it would be oh pretty, seeing as Brookie's and Xander's reactions were just that.

But cool, a whole new chapter, already! I like the fluff, and the talking to dead people thing gave me flashbacks of Hopie with Mr .D and Miss T. Weird, that.

Love to see another,

A
almost-an-angel chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
I just wanted to tell you how good i think your story is you have to keep writing it. Its one of the only post chosen fics that doesn't seem overtly shipper related. and faith is having a well rounded role got to respect that.

Also i have one question is val tara coz she seems so much like her and she isn't there with spike and anya.
englishchik chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
That was a realy great new chapter I'm a littlee confused as too what the parents think there children are up too exactly because there certainly not playing with finger paints. lol
ER chapter 2 . 9/6/2003
Cool story. Kaya and Brandon are so sweet. WRITE MORE!
Casie chapter 2 . 9/6/2003
IT WAS GREAT!

I couldn't stop laughing! I especially liked Brookie and Noelle. They were great! Keep on writing!
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »