Reviews for Small Packages
Hexe chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
OK. Brookie is scary. She seriously sounds exactly like one of my friends. I'm imagining very short, brown hair and seriously evil. Anyway, you said you want to know who we want more of. My vote goes to Brookie. And Kaya of course, but since this is sorta her story I guess she'll be around anyway.
Nikitangel chapter 2 . 9/4/2003
Oh, I like Drew and Noelle the best, then Brandon. I love the idea that weapons are girlie stuff! Can't wait to see more of Kaya and, of course, my girl Faith.
Spana chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
Yippee cool chapter, I think all the little kiddos are really cute but my favourites are Drew, Val, Noelle and Claire and of course Kaya.
aLiah chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
cool. nice story, can't wait till you update. pleezee, update soon. i love it!
Hetty chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
loving this story..can't wait for me.
Kityye chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
I liked! You have a way with the children :) and I think that you have stayed true to the character's characteristics (try saying that three times fast!) in the situations. Write more?
trina-k chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
who's the proup papa?

update.
mia chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
cool story, i especially like Drew, more drew and geyton please! having Kaya able to see dead people is a really interesting theme.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
You know I always like everything you write, Gidgetgirl. I loved the scene with the kids. But inquiring minds want to know-who is the father of Faith's daughter? Who do the other kids belong to? I think I like Val best, but I might like the little vampire Geyton. So whose kids are whose?
cloudofcalm chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
ate my review the first time I tried. I thought we'd gotten over that point in our relationship, but it must be regressing.

*Anyway* (had to put 'em in there) It's adorable. I know the secret! mwahahahaha. Of course that's kinda because I asked... so not big with the subtle. But hey. Always fun to know. So I can watch foreshadowing.

I love the story. It's sweet, cute, stars young kids, and is of course, gonna be a winner. I hate you for thinking of it first. :P

Looking forward to updates, but where's the promised Come the Spring chapter? I know I stole a march on ya, but hey...

A
xanya-forever chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
I really enjoyed chapter two... thanks for putting in a little Anya reference for Xander heheeh but I really want to know what's going on with Kaya! All your characters are remaining very true to how they were on the show, and that's just the way I like them hahah. Your plot's getting kind of suspenseful... I think I'll read the next chapter now! Great work!
maliek chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
really like what is going on ! Please keep it up ! Doing a great job
AnGeL GiRl9 chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
Great story..I love all your stories and this is no exception...umm I like Kaya she seems kinda like Faith as a kid...can't wait to read more please update soon...
Sayra Louise chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
This is great. I love how you write kids. If you keep writing it I'll keep reading it.

*Smile*

Sayra.
JoeB1451 chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
I like it! Looking foward to more. I'm wondering if we are going to meet any of the other parents?
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »