Reviews for Small Packages
barbara chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
yup. I wanna read more.
Lady Fluffikens chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Oh, goody, fluff! Absolutely delightful, dear. This is such a wonderful idea for a story. Plus I'm a fan of Faith and sometimes wonder what she would be like with a child. I think I'm going to follow this one. Add a chapter when you can.
Ivorycat the evil young girl chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Yes, I finally reviewed. And guess what? I'm glad I did. This chapter was so cool and funny. I love Xander when he interacts with kids. Mainly because he is one himself. Update.
forensicscientist301 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
can you plzplzplzplzplzplzp email me and tell me when you have done a new chapter

email:
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Ack! I didn't see there was only one chapter. For Pete's sake, write more quick!
Spana chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Yay, but I have to say another new story? Where do you find the time or the creativity, I barely have time to read fanfiction yet alone write it. This story is so cute and interesting and like all of your other stories just plain brillant, please try and find time to update, because updates are one of my favourite things.
personwholuvsthisficcalledsmallpackages chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
oh my gosh! tHAT was one of the best fics ive read...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE...its sounds like its going to be really good
cloudofcalm chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Shite, girl! You have way too many reviews heading your way! I'm away a week, and this happens? What happens if I left for a month?

Anyway. Kudos on another adorable plotline, I already see Claire and Maddy making *great* friends, and Valentine is adorable. Maybe she and Jane would pal up. Lol. Okay. Tess is quite possibly dead, but I can still speculate.

Nah. Love it. Prefer it to some of the others. Something tells me this is gonna be *big*, as in series, and stuff.

Have fun, oh insane-creator-of-yet-more-stories,

A
Hexe chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
please continue! Small kid action which is not written by me! Good thing! Loving the children piling on top of Xander and Brandon is cool sounding. The fic is playing in my head as an episode by the way, not seeing words, seeing pictures! Fun! Once again, please continue!

Over use of exclamation points above, but oh well.
katie chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
oh i like it! go on write more you know you want to!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Yes, Gidgetgirl, I do like this story so far. I'd like to know more about the potentials and the other students. Do we know their parents? And will we see Lindsey? Does he have a child in the school? I am eagerly awaiting more.
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
I really like this story. I don't like how you left us hanging though, so please continue and quick! This story has definate "potential"

Kierseth chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Like, like alot!

Kierseth
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Okay, you DEFINITELY have to continue this story, but only if Kaya manages to comunicate with Anya! Everyone always forgets about her, gr. Anyway, I really love it so far, as you've probably gathered. I'm so glad the Scoobs are still friends (though what could really breakt them up) but where's Giles? When they were saying 'g' words, I was like Giles! Heheheh anyway, must dash, but keep up the great work!
Marie J chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Hello...

Hyper reader here..., please, please continue!

This is so cool!