Reviews for Small Packages
KaelynAnne chapter 14 . 2/25/2006
I love this story and I love the name Kaya. It's really original and it's not overused. I really like your stories and I was disappointed when you took down Her Mother's Daughter.
Kalacyn chapter 14 . 2/17/2006
Excellent! Just one thing, are Tara and Val seperate now, or did Val die, or what?
Rebel Goddess chapter 14 . 9/15/2005
I'm sorry that Claire's dead. She was a cute little girl and she makes a cute little ghost. Good story. I liked the ending, especially how Noelle was Lilah's niece. Clever.
Rebel Goddess chapter 13 . 9/15/2005
Good. They're not really dead. Liking the way you've brought them all together again. Nice couple matches too.
Rebel Goddess chapter 12 . 9/15/2005
Don't let the kids be dead. I'm worried now. Please help them. Ooh, how are you making everyone corporeal?
Rebel Goddess chapter 10 . 9/15/2005
Only saw it coming in the last few seconds. Great chapter though. Liking the world of pain battle cry.
Rebel Goddess chapter 9 . 9/14/2005
I like it. There's lots of interesting bits and they come together to make a great whole.
Rebel Goddess chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
I rather like dead-Cordy as long as she's with Doyle, but that is quite a lot of dead characters. Liking the idea of Angel as a male nurse too. I can just picture his expression.
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 9/14/2005
Liking the way the kids attempted to protect each other. Good chapter. I'd like to see a Slayer temper tantrum.
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
Liking Lindsey's arrival. He might be evil but he's also great fun.
Rebel Goddess chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
Liked the idea of them being on the astral plane. Also liked the werewolf kid. This is so fun.
Beth chapter 14 . 9/6/2005
This was an awesome fic, it was a little hard to follow at the beginning but it all tied together before it was over. The only loose end I think was the mention of Angelus near the beginning, but I guess that part got cut out as the story got longer. Thank you SO much for pushing through the writers block and sticking with the story til it was finished. I had a great time reading it and I hope you enjoyed writing it.
Ally Le Fey chapter 13 . 9/5/2005
This is my last review, here goes.

1: Not happy with any couples except Cordy/Doyle and maybe Willow/Tara

2: You must make a sequel, I beg of you.

3: Please e-mail me, we havn't talked in a while.

4: I'll try my best to finish your other fics, but school starts to tomorrow.

5: Claire-y and Brandon? Do I have any hope? They both said they loved each other, well thought it...

6: This story was absolutely wonderful but it screams sequel, Brandon can't say he promises to bring her back and then not! The kid promised to protect her, promised to bring her back, and he is part of the reason she isn't alive! Please!
Ally Le Fey chapter 12 . 9/5/2005
NOT DEAD, NO *Sobs*
Ally Le Fey chapter 11 . 9/5/2005
Claire-y *Sobs* I also thought that maybe if Brandon hadn't tried to bring her back she would be alive right now. I can't hate him for it though, they'd make such a cute couple. Okay, review girl shutting up now.
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »