Reviews for Small Packages
Ally Le Fey chapter 10 . 9/5/2005
Eh, not a big fan of a Faith/Spike relationship but its not like I havn't done it before. ps, I dun mean to be persistent but, SEQUEL!
Ally Le Fey chapter 9 . 9/5/2005
Once again, sequel, I BEG OF YOU!
Ally Le Fey chapter 8 . 9/5/2005
I smacked myself at this chapter. I could not BELIEVE I hadn't made the connection.
Ally Le Fey chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
Mine, my favorite word in the entire story. So small and so much meaning in the end.
Ally Le Fey chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
So so so happy to find out he was the father, my least favorite couple enters in this chapter. Because we can't have a C/B like I mention in my last review.
Ally Le Fey chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
I love the sparkly holy water, I'm reviewing by thought memory from the chapter. its kinda hard to remember what happened, I loved your ending (not so much the pairings) but the fact that she's not back is tear jerking.
Ally Le Fey chapter 14 . 9/5/2005
I was about to storm in here and beg for a sequel. Brandon said he didn't have enough power to bring her back, but I thought he would some day. Then a wild smile passed over my tear stained face as he voiced my opinion. You MUST write a sequel, you mentioned you'd written part of it. PLEASE write a sequel! I love kid-fics so much and you write them so well. But I'd love to see these guys as teens. Maybe Claire and Brandon could develope feelings over the years and for some reason Claire keeps growing? please write a sequel, what ever you do!
Ally Le Fey chapter 6 . 9/5/2005
Wonderfully couple of chapters, it was your birthday when you started writing this, not when you posted it, and certainly not now while I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! lol, My favorite kiddies are Brookie, Claire and Brandon. I was so happy to find out Lindsey was Brookie&Claire's father, sort of. I printed off the last couple chapters and I think I'm gonna do the same with these next couple ones. Don't worry, I'll got back over when I finish and make comments on the chapters I didn't review (for your review count of course) I havn't had time to look at everything you've done but it would be really helpful if you could post a list in your bio for which stories belong to which series. Thx for what ever you do, most likely putting Brookie in the next chapter but I'm only guessing.
Ally Le Fey chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
Another great chapter, YAY MORE SPIKE! *Joins in the weird snoopy dance* BLOODY HELL, BLOODY HELL, BLOODY HELL!
Ally Le Fey chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
*Sheepish grin* had to look up the word aphrodisiac but I get it, funny. I want more Spike *Whines*
Ally Le Fey chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I thought it was Wood when I read that Faith had a daughter, but she looks nothing at all like Wood. She has Spike's eyes... But... hmm.
rafer12x chapter 14 . 5/25/2005
This was the first kiddy-fic i've read, and it was alot of fun.
Diana Troy chapter 14 . 5/7/2005
Love it all except for the B/A that was just out there. Haha great job! So did Val die or something when Tara came out of her? I don't get it.
Diana Troy chapter 6 . 5/7/2005
You are just the awesome-est. I almost cried at the sweetness of the boys saying they had tried to protect the girls. So sweet. I love this. And I love that you brought in Cordy and Doyle.
Diana Troy chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
OMG this is the cutest thing! I love Kaya and Val - they are the sweetest! Drew's a cutie too. I love them ALL. Aphrodisiac - Classic.
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »