Reviews for The Song Remembers When
Java5678 chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
Love the story wish u had continue it would have been great to see

JAVA and Christian/Natalie get back together.
kelly chapter 24 . 4/5/2006
please update soon I can't wait for when Todd and Kelly meet each other
MRS.Nathan Scott chapter 19 . 8/15/2005
great story update soon I would love to see todd and kelly
Autumnrosey chapter 18 . 6/18/2005
Another great chapter...I can't wait until you get into why each person ended up with who they did. It will be very interesting!
kelly chapter 18 . 6/13/2005
great are you going to add more about kelly and todd
lol chapter 10 . 2/26/2004
update please i love this story
LightOfTheDays chapter 10 . 9/22/2003
Please tell me that Jess and Antonio get back together! I love this! update soon!
Sharon10 chapter 10 . 9/18/2003
Wow! These couples sure are mixed up. I absolutely love Jess and Cris though. So cute. like they've always been. Great Job
LoveUnitesAll chapter 5 . 9/11/2003
Ok nicee and everything you still need more JAVA at leats from my perspective. but i thought that Fash/Sarah and C.J. were brother and sister or realated somehow
jaded river hussie chapter 5 . 9/11/2003
I just wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying this story (even though I don't like the couples Jess/Antonio and Jen/Joey) but in Chapter 5, I hope you intended for the couple to be Flash/Riley because CJ is Flash's brother and he's in the Navy. Riley's the lead guitarist in Midnight Logic that she's now dating.
LoveUnitesAll chapter 4 . 9/10/2003
I am loving it soo far cant wait for more Java - jessica and antonio
fanficfan4life chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Great idea for a story. I am really enjoying it so far. Please don't leave me hanging! I can't wait to see why they are no longer together and who they are with. Please update soon!
LoveUnitesAll chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
i love your story mora Java And Christian and Natalie luv them though good chapters
sharon chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Great story. As a huge J/C fan I am suprised that I found this story so intersting. I too wonder who their married to? It would be nice if it was to each other, which was actually my first thought. I know this is a J/A and N/C story but still a little J/C would make me extremely happy... even for a little bit. Great Job. Look forward to more.
Kayla chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
This story is very interesting. I'm excited about seeing why the couples are no longer together. Great job so far.