Reviews for Dragon of Fire and Ice
tsukinopen chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Hieiko chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
It's adorable! I love the idea of Hiei and Yukina combining their powers to produce a dragon. If you're writing about Killua (whom I also like), I hope you also include his younger sister Karuto, who is just a teeny bit like Yukina.
TheParadoxGlitch chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
Aww...I luvs a happy ending I espically luv ones with Yukina and Hiei as brother and sister Great story!
TheParadoxGlitch chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
Hiei can do it! Yeah he can do anything! *huggles Hiei* He's so kawaii!
TheParadoxGlitch chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
I just luv Hiei's dragon Great story!
TheParadoxGlitch chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
This story is great! I luv it!
jjxd chapter 4 . 5/22/2004
TrueWill chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
this was a good sequal. i really really like your stories. anyway when i reviewed the story that comes before this one i didn't relize that this was a sequal to it. so good job on writing more i really like them. anyway i'm off to read your other story that comes after this one. i hope that i can be as good a writer as you. i believe you have read my story. if not please read and let me know what you think. i hope that it will end up as good as your stories.
riversrunthroughme chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
YAY! I love your writing! Its so nice to read.
Havenhaven chapter 4 . 11/10/2003
i loved this fanfic its a great sequel to Burden of sin i hope you update soon on blindness
Woodsmaster chapter 4 . 11/3/2003
Great I love it.
Ruby Love chapter 4 . 10/9/2003
Aww... that was kawaii. Glad you finished. Guess I was wrong about you making Yukina a bit out of character. Loved this ficcy. Ja ne!
Ruby Love chapter 3 . 10/9/2003
Uh-oh. Wouldn't Yukina have tried to beat up Kime? I know she's usually very kind, but if he loved ones were in danher she'd do anything in her power to protect them, ne? Hiei should use his life energy. If the gang knew they couldn't win, wouldn't they have given their spirit energy to Hiei? Tarukane was the evil bosses's name, I think.
Ruby Love chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
OOh, this chappy was action packed.
Ruby Love chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Ahh... that was nice. Just where are you from?