Reviews for Dear Diary
gomogomo777 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
awww, that's was really depressing at the end...
dancing elf chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
notjing ventured, nothing gained...to bad joey gave up without even trying
KuroAngelique chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Oh my. You fooled me! I nearly stop reading after Kaiba easily answered Jou's love proclamation, I mean seriously? There's NO WAY Kaiba would do something like that ._. But my super mad psychic skillzzz (I am being sarcastic. Really. But my hunch DID tell me to continue) made me continue and thus now your story landed in my fav for:

1. Catching me off guard.

2. Being one of the first story in which uses blog writing style.

Good job, Misura-san! :3
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Ah! I knew the love confession part wasn't real! It was OOC and you didn't have a warning about this one-shot being OOC. ;P

Either way...Aw, poor Jou!
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Poor Joey, I really liked the fic, but the end was so sad, it wasn't real at all... too bad. They make a great couple.
PancakeLake chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
LOL I was kind of expecting that honestly, if things worked out that easily I would probably have left you off with a very short and mean comment.

I think you should continue this even if it's meant to be a oneshot...

XD. I like the whole atmosphere you've established, it's light and airy but not too perky.
Sejour Avec Moi chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
OMG, that was going so well and then... and then...

::big sad PUPPY eyes::

::SNIFFLES::
The Fake Apollo chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
*sniff,giggle,sniff* Last time I got that reaction was with a drug! :)
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Aw... I can't decide if that's sad or funny. ...Okay, I admit it, I'm kinda leaning towards funny, though I do pity him XD
Angel Kurisutin chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
AH! Aw man, poor Jou. Oh well, we all know Kaiba is in love with him! I love this one, that ending was seriously not expected!
Miracle Lily chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
The ending was horrid. :( You made me all happy that they got together, and well, then everything ended up being a lie. Well-written, but simply with a horrid ending.
Suchan and Twelve chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Suchan: AW MAN! And I had to read this on valentine's day, to... aw, well. Sometimes it works out the way you want, sometimes it doesn't, and sometimes you'll realise that things are the way they're meant to be... *eats another bite of cake to keep herself from going completely sane* Mpph. GHF STF.

Silver: What she said was, Good stuff. ;) and I concur.
Kioee chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Aw... That's so cute and sad at the same time. A real bittersweet story.
Speedy-anime-angel chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Oh my, nice twist . . . you fooled me throughout the whole story . . . sad . . . BUT VERY GOOD!
Ziven chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
That was so sad. I wanted to cry. That was so wrong.

Jennifer(whom I'm reading this to via phone): What can I say? That's so freakin sad!

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."