Reviews for Where I'd Rather Be
Jolivhanna chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Well done, Michelle Frodo! This poem really illustrates Sam's feelings superbly. It's wonderful to know that you have such a great understanding of the relationship between the characters of Frodo and Sam. Keep up the great work!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
You did a good job in describing Sam's loyalty to Frodo. Wouldn't it be nice if we all have a friend like that.
Cabbeh chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
AWW! *clicks little button* This is so sweet, but if you don't mind me saying, some of the rhyming is a bit..er...rushed-sounding (Moria dark and forbidding
But probably safer then here,
but you carried on so I followed
Despite my great anguish and fear.), but I like the last verse! Great work Michelle! ;)
Calime Canos chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Mae govannen! This is so sweet! I loved the last verse. Keep writing!
Best of luck,
Namarie,
Calime
DreaminofLorien chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Still another great poem..
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
What do I say now? I LOVE IT. It is so sweet.
Shire hobbit chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
*sniff* That was such a sad poem, Michelle Frodo. So touching. I think it describes Sam's feelings perfectly. He would never have been truly happy in any of those places, because Frodo would not have been there, too. I loved it!
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Yay! Another Michelle Frodo poem! Yes, I am finally allowing myself to read it, which means ... I have finally succeeded in updating Anchored. Shocking, no? :) Sigh! I just loved this poem. I could clearly see Sam thinking and feeling these things. You have such an amazing feel for dear Samwise, it never fails to blow me away. Keep writing!

Your No. 1 jellyfish fan,

Obelia medusa
no.1 fan chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
hi my friend

i spend so long waiting for the next chapter of your story that i missed this poem (and me being your no. 1 fan as well)

Lovely poem, the love that sam has for frodo shines through with your words. i love the last verse, it says it all.

keep up the good work

your friend

and still your no. 1 fan
no.1 fan chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
hi my friend

i spent so long waiting for next chapter of your story i missed your latest poem! how annoying, all of those reviews before mine... i thought it was wonderful, Sams love for frodo shone through with your words.

keep up the good work

your friend

and your no. 1 fan (even though i didnt review till the last minute)
Kaihawk chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Very nice. Yes, it was very good. I love poems that rhyme, though I don't mind those that don't. Cool.
Im A Brandybuck chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Aw, that was cute! _
LegyLuva chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
What else is there to say? Another very very very good poem. I love all your poems and also your story. I can't wait for more of anything else you write. Bye for now. Luv me x
Anime Writer2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
This was good. Your a very talented writer.
Mousegal chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Hi Michelle! (aka Michelle Frodo)

What can I say? Such a brilliant poem. I think I can say that this poem is truly the best poem I have ever read by you - and that's saying a lot because I love all your poems.

I like the way that all your poems tend to focus on the subject of Frodo and Sam's friendship, and Sam's loyalty and love for him - I won't ever get bored of reading them!

Please keep up the fantastic work.

I'll see you soon.

Luv Rachel (aka Mousegal). x.