Reviews for A THOUSAND EYES
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
This is it? You never finished? That really sucks, man.
RadcliffePotter chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
This is a good story, please update soon! ;)
Clotr chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
You talked so much about more chapters but never wrote them. I am very interested in where this story is going and hope that you did not abandon it.
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
loved it!*hugs*
Lotrgirl1415 chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
omg i LOVED it! update soon!
samanthasideas chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
I like your plot and all but the way you format it makes it very aggrivating to read. The lines are too far apart and that's annoying. Your grammar needs some help with the little errors that pop up a lot. I suggest finding yourself a beta because the way you present your work also deals a lot on how people perceive it. Don't be discouraged, you are great in your description of the figure that took Frodo and how he feels. I just wish it wouldn't sound so impersonal and had a bit more warmth and feeling. Why did Gandalf laugh at Merry and Pippin? Did they remind him of some people? Who? Were they inspiring with how close they are? All I read was that they bickered..there were no hidden smiles or caring touches. It was so cold... But I love your ideas and your description, I just need more into the minds of the hobbits there and a better looking presentation of the story. Look at a few others and you'll get my meaning.
Samus chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
FYI, it's not 'intense purposes.' It's 'intents and purposes.'
tavion chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
Good job at keeping up the suspense! I really liked your description of Omeric. It was very descriptive and indepth. I am looking forward to see where you will take this story and what you do to Frodo.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
brina chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
boy!BOY! I'll have you know that Frodo Baggins is the oldest hobbit in the Fellowship you..you...AARGH!Please stop referring to him as a child, its driving me BONKERS! Other than that, I be lovin your story! Keep it up!
endymion2 chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
This chapter was MUCH better than the first interaction betwen the characters was described nicely. And Omeric seems to be REALLY handsome. Nice of the bad guys to leave a clue for the fellowship.

I'm always hooked when there's some Frodo-torture looming ahead, would like it even better if you could reduce the number of typos and g. mistakes.

Please update soon
Tialys chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
Aw! Poor Frodo! Poor Sam, too! That's got to be torture for him! Very freaky villain...yah, yuck. Poor Frodo again.

I loved it when Sam said "The Halfing's name is Frodo." Very much like him. Good job!

Oh. Frodo's cloak was dropped. Are the fellowship going to find it? He he.

Anyway; keep it up!

* Tialys *
Tialys chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Oh! That's a very cool idea! I love AUs...and all fics really. Anyway; lovely cliffie, please update soon!

* Tialys *
invisigoth chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
I always look forward to a good Frodo story, yours look like they are right up my alley! Keep them chapters a coming PLEASE!
Crys Ritter chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
AN ELFer! Yes, hurt/comfort are my favs and now that I have read your wonderful beginning at LOTR I'm off to find your ELF treasures!
MBradford chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
You're off to a good start! Hm... Did the orcs grab Frodo, or has Gollum found him first? I'll have to wait for chapter 2 if I want to find out!