Reviews for Kiss by Moonlight
Chris chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
*SQUE!*

EPIC WIN!
Measured chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I remember reading this once a long, long time ago and loving it, but then losing track of it and always figuring that one day I'd get back to it.

I'm quite glad to find it again :]

I'm usually so-so on first-person fics, but this is really lovely and perfectly conveys Cliff's voice - the characterization is quite good, I love the whole feel of it - how Cliff's longing is subtle and doesn't descend into melodrama, the fireworks, especially this line - I quickly tune him out—not because I don’t care about the bird, but because I care so much more about watching the way his mouth forms his words, or how his cheeks are still red from the fall chill, or how his unkempt hair falls into his eyes, making me want to brush it aside.
Samurai5725 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Aw! That was so good! You made Jack so great.
Nariko.Hoshi chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Aww, total cuteness. And a good coupling... love it!

-Hoshi
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Woot! It rocks! I loved it!
DJC chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
all right, i'm not that into yaoi, or harvest moon for that matter, but this little, i suppose skit, made me start to like it a little. Most people use large words (beautiful ones) but large, so i dont understand alot, but u made it simple without it losing anything lol
dark-night-sky chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
KittY: the yaoi-ness :P

I liked the last line, and I felt so bad for Cliff when he started to walk away! But go Jack, save the day..or night at least x]

I loved it! You did really well!

Keep it up

Ciao .

Kitty-cat
FireKai chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
It was really cute. Saddly there are few Jack x Cliff stories, but this story is really good!
sakumagoro chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Aww! This is the best! JackxCliff is my favest pairing in HM! *hugs*
Koril Dragonic chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
*giggles* Sweet!
always-there99 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Oh that was so cute! Can you write more like these? If you do, I 'll be reading and reviewing!
Tainted Valentine chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
oh hey I like the last sentence _good job XD
Mugs chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Mugs: Aw MAN! I loved this fic! Short and sweet! I wrote a Cliif/Jack one V-V...
Ron: It literally sucks... -;
Mugs: It is not THAT bad! - Anywho! We read this on a website earlier BEFORE I FINIALY found it here! This is an amazingingly SWEET fic!
Ron: grins They got it on ALL night long! doing inappropriate jestures
Mugs: You nasty little hentei boy! hits over the head with a frying pan
Ron: Ow... V-V
Mugs: Damn straigt 'Ow!' D
Ron: You're evil!
Mugs: I do try.
Ron: hiccups
Mugs: Anyways! Please write another Jack/Cliff fic there are so FEW out there and I REALLY adore this pairing no matter what those bitch flammers say about this pairing! I LOVE it Haha!
Ron: still hiccuping
Mugs: Well otai then we got to go to bed now so write another fic soon heart the fic! Keep up the awsome work! Peace Out! _~V
Ron: bouncing around on one foot
Mugs: S
Ron: falls asleep
many things converge chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
That was massive amounts of cute and awesome. I can't wait to read any other you might write.

Much *evil* love,

ChasingMaybe
DivinoDraco chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Wow... that's all I can say. I'm not really a yaoi fan, but this is beautiful. You did an excellant job on discriptions, and I really felt like I was right in the story.