Reviews for Never Listen When Concrete Is Talking
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Sara was talking.
Ravenheart chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Why did you have to end it like that? I was getting into it when you brought out the other woman! Argh! It does need a morning after sequel, though. :)
Ravenheart chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Man, why did you have to end it like that? I was just getting into it when you brought out the other woman. Argh! It so needs a morning after sequel, though. :)
Oku chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
sen mitä tästä kerkesin lukemaan kuulosti hyvinkin paljolti erään kaverin teinivuosien räpeltelyiltä että tuli muistoja mieleen.. katolle puhuminen kum menee samaan kategoriaan puun kanssa naimisiin menon kanssa... ;-)
csifan1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
I absolutely love this should be some more to it it "The Morning After." That sounds cool.

email:

faanfic name: csifan1

story title: Never Listen When Concrete is Talking

by Elina
Lamborg chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Hello!really good story...like to know what happens next...please continue..
voetbal585 chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
That was SO awesome! I loved it!
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Omygod! I was laughing all the way through. PLEASE, please write another chapter!
And Also With You chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Oh my gosh I loved this! Hilarious. (and I'm one of those G/S shippers, so that should say a lot). I agree with you about being tired of the 'just who's attracted to who' nonsense. They really need to commit. (although they'll probably lose half their audience when they do that!) Great story.
Raven chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Great job! I personnally is getting kind of fed up with all of the bilions of g/s stories. There's only one problem with your story, the summary makes it seem EXACTLY like another one of those g/s fics. Maybe you could change the summary or something? I dunno, keep writing!

~Raven