Reviews for Your Wildest Dreams
lmc chapter 8 . 11/11/2003
X_X ::speechless:: I.. uh ... *_* I can't think ahead without you writing what happens. At this rate, seems like anything is possible. THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! Now do it again.
Kat-Tastrophe chapter 8 . 11/11/2003
cool
Cat chapter 8 . 11/11/2003
hey this is a great story and i really love the plot line. i started this the last time you updated and am amazed and pleased that you updated again so quickly. i really can't find anything to complain about and i really want to thank you for keeping the characters within character, even heero is within character in this.

Great story and keep updating!

Cat
Gohanzgirl chapter 8 . 11/10/2003
*growls* I cannot believe you left it there! *dies* ah I wanna see what happens!
NafX chapter 8 . 11/10/2003
Oh wow .. this is GREAT!

Keep it coming ...

I can't wait for more ...

*bites nails*

~Nat.
Waterlilies chapter 8 . 11/10/2003
No! Another cruel cliffie! Anyway, great chapter as usual. _
HappyKatcha chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I had no idea you had a new story up! I don't think my author alert is working... anyway! This seems to be a great hit so far, only I've read just a chapter. Can't wait for more!

~Chantal~
Mama-sama chapter 8 . 11/10/2003
ah! cliffhanger! great chapter! more soon!
Lit Tenshi chapter 8 . 11/10/2003
You are a cruel person. Talented. But oh so cruel.
amy chapter 8 . 11/10/2003
wahh! so good! can't wait for more! :)
Morrighan of Crimson and Sable chapter 8 . 11/10/2003
GAH! Why? All these damn cliffies!

More!

~~Morrighan
Rayo chapter 7 . 11/9/2003
oh my gosh NO HEERO DONT KILL HIM NO let him live and save relena PLEASE! anyhoo this is a great story add more thanks
LNF chapter 7 . 11/9/2003
I really like this story. Very original. I would have to say I have never read one were they were stranded out in the wilderness of Africa. Keep up the good work. I really want to know what happens to

Heero and Relena.

I'll be reading!
Wing chapter 7 . 11/9/2003
OMG, and they were so close! They were so close. That evil evil man...gr... That's so dumb how they wanna get rid of her cuz she represents monarchy...that's not fair...it's not of her own choosing. And Heero's gonna die if he's not found soon. I mean...the g-boys are a whole hour or two behind. They won't reach him in time...and Relena...who knows where the hell he's gonna finish her off. I'm jumping in my seat with anxiety. I loved how smart and Relena was in the beginning when she got that man at her gunpoint. Very very cool. And it was great how she and Heero worked together. They really do make a great team. But it's too bad that Heero (well in my opinion) didn't have the chance to say all that he needed to before he started passing out. I can't wait to read the next instalment. Good luck with writing more and please update/post soon! From the ever so *sweet* and *kawaii*~Wing
sayinjinj7 chapter 7 . 11/8/2003
Whoa. Relena's finally managed to stand up for herself. Great job! Can't wait for more. Get the next part out soon.
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »