Reviews for Your Wildest Dreams
mariel4000 chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Eh, that slide better not sink... heh... I look forward to more... thank you... heh
Anjelica chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
That story was so good! Why did you stop writing?

Please keep on writing. I would love to read more of your work!
Hinoki chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Hurry up and make the next chapter! That was truly awesome! An I was also wondering if you would like to post that story on my site. There isn't much there yet, so I need some good stuff. Email me.
Ling Munn chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Trapped in the middle of nowhere with nobody but a Mr. Heero Yuy, how appealing. Interesting dilemma, Hope you get the next chapter out soon _
Crazygurl chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Crazygurl:I HATE YOU! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ON CLIFFHANGER LIKE THIS! *sobs uncontrollably on the 'floor'*

Heero:I'm a gundam pilot. I would have landed that plane as if it were a paper plane. I should have. Am I losing my touch or something?

Crazygurl:*GASP* OMG! You are concerned about something! THE HOLOCAUST IS UPON US!

Heero:*Eyes Crazygurl with a half scared, half suspicious glare.* You are... Weird.

Crazygurl:*wipes a tear from her eye* I'm sorry. I was just shocked.

Relena: That's not a strong enough word for your hyperness.

Crazygurl:Yeah, well. I'm not in the mood. *pauses* Akuna matata... *starts singing the Lion King song, accompanied in the background by Quatre and Trowa*

Heero:Not in the mood?

Quatre:*finishes the song* Well, thank you for that pleasant interlude, Crazygurl.

*Suddenly, Duo pops out of nowhere, freaking most of the present populace out*

Duo: Now that Heero and Relena are stuck in a hostile world full of dangers, what will happen? It's time for another episode of the TWILIGHT ZONE! dududududududu...

Crazygurl, Trowa, Quatre and Relena: 0_o;;

Heero:*looks at Duo, wondering which arm to pull off first*...*Shrugs and just pushes the 'braided idiot' out of the way.*

Crazygurl: Okay...*turns back to the others* Well, that was a good question anyway. What WILL HAPPEN?

Quatre:Good question.

Trowa:Hn.

Duo:I can't really say I care. I'm not even in it.

Crazygurl:*Pats Duo's back and tries to console him* It's ok, Duo. Who knows, maybe you'll get a nice and interesting fanfic, which, although not containing your character, makes Heero and Relena do the wildest things probably impossible by the law of gravity.

Duo:*ears perk up and grins evilly at the unsuspecting couple* Yeah, maybe you're right... Hyek, hyek.

Crazygurl:Yup. BUT! *glares at author* That will only happen if this fic is CONTINUED in the briefest of delays!

*All nod, except Heero, who's too busy trying to imagine what the wild things might be.*

Heero:*turns away to hide a small bulge which can be clearly seen because of his usual clothes* Ahem. This review is getting long.

Crazygurl:*Throws a nasty look at him, then high fives Duo*

*Both laugh hysterically*

vCrazygurl
Waterlilies chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
This looks interesting...in the middle of nowhere in Africa hm. Can't wait to read more.
Morrighan of Crimson and Sable chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
O.o Oh my gosh... This is going to be so interesting...

I can't wait to see more!

~~Morrighan (formerly Meio-chan)
sweetangel4 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
This story is bound to be interesting. I can't wait for another chapter so get it out soon. Keep up the good work on all of your stories. Oh and out of curosity are u going to finish Against All Odds on AFF? Just wondering. Get another chapter soon. :)
PimpMasta Popo chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
oh i love it so far!
Andrea Sinisterra chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
I have to know what happened to them. SO, you can't take too long to post the next chapter. Okay? Okay.

Great start, by the way.
orange noel chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Wow! Great start to this story! I wonder where they crash landed. Well, I can't wait to see how Heero and Relena survive this, so please update soon!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23