Reviews for Your Wildest Dreams
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I've read another story like this but I like yours better. n.n;
AliLamba chapter 10 . 10/19/2005
OH MAN. You've successfully got me to avoid writing the paper I have due on Friday, and the three books I have yet to read for said paper, which appeared on Monday.

YOU ARE AMAZING at this writing stuff, and I don't know if I've ever seen Heero and Relena, and Duo, and everyone else (for that matter) painted so appropriately. ABSOLUTELY amazing job. I need to know when you get published.
Chixydee chapter 10 . 10/3/2005
excellent story, well writen and ...just excellent! *thumbs way up*
Xx1TymxX chapter 10 . 6/29/2005
XD ahahaha...great ending! I was laughing my butt off! You have a great sense of humor! _ Wow...really the end, huh? Well...I enjoyed this story very much and I wanted to tell you that you did an excellent job! Now, I think I will go read your other stories
Xx1TymxX chapter 9 . 6/29/2005
_ hehehe...very happy it turned out happy-like. Anyway...only one more chapter...*sigh* I feel as if it was too short...T_T Oh well, it's still a great story!
Xx1TymxX chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
O_O T_T ...please...I really hope this turns out in a happy ending...from what I'm reading so far, anything can happen. Ahh~so much drama...ah, i like it very much!
Xx1TymxX chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
AHH~I love this story so much! I laughed so many times when reading this! _ Well, I love your writing style and the plot is just so great! I've never read a fanfic like this one! Keep it up...and I'm off to read the next chapter!
Mini Nicka chapter 10 . 6/12/2005
The ending of this story made me laugh. I loved it all and want to see more of your writing.
Dreamstress Itako chapter 10 . 6/11/2005
Very well written bravo i enjoyed it and like your ballet fic this is another of my new favorites, Good Work
Court chapter 9 . 6/6/2005
this was a really awesome story! some stuff i really didnt c coming n sometimes i was so mad at what heero did(lik his lil "kiss mistake" incident, i had to stop reading. it was really great n kept me asking for more. in fact, part of me still wants more but i think thats asking too much. please write more-i'll b looking for it!
Janas Tasia chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Stop writing this and get back to "Firecracker'. It is a really good Enterprise story.
Sesshomarusgirl123 chapter 10 . 3/31/2005
I absolutely LOVE this fic! I hope u keep writing...CIAO!
Fic Slayr chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
y a nitemare?
Rinelwin chapter 10 . 2/2/2005
I love it! It was really a time worthy story. Even though it was shorter than most good story it was perfect! I give it two thumbs up- in risk of sounding like a critic _!
ealpha-scorpio chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
I read your fic a while ago and remembered that I haven't left a review so...,I'm here! And your story is grate. I really enjoyed it, keep it up.
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »