Reviews for Your Wildest Dreams
Dragonfire707 chapter 10 . 1/1/2005
Standing ovation. ) Absolutely perfect ending, very sweet, very touching, very funny.

Hats off to you. This was an exquisite piece of work, one that is going directly to the top of my favorites list.

Cheers,

Dragonfire
Dragonfire707 chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
Oh...I think that was the best description of their first kiss that I've ever read in any GW fic on this entire site.

That. was. so. sweet.

I have no words of praise, simply because I can't find ones that adequately describe. _

Heehee...on to six!
Dragonfire707 chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
Very good, very good, love your writing style, moving on to chappie 3..._...
Dragonfire707 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Ah!...wow, that was one heck of a first chapter. And this story's old - can't believe I haven't seen it before! Oh my gosh, sorry, can't talk now, moving right on to the next chapter... _
PleaseDeleteThankYou chapter 10 . 9/25/2004
I love it! Great plot. But what was the thing Relena said that was to inappropriate for a zoo?_
Tevrah chapter 10 . 9/10/2004
That was very very good! I especially liked the ending!

Great story!

-Tevrah_
gallivi chapter 7 . 9/8/2004
Most heart 's a harder version of 'The Gods must be crazy'. Better protaginists too.
Relena Peace chapter 10 . 7/8/2004
That was Kawaii! I loved it. .' Wow! I loved how you ended it with "the braided one was going to pay!" LoL. Priceless. Great story!

~Relena Peace
Tomorrow chapter 10 . 6/21/2004
I must say, this is probably one of my favorite 1xR stories ever. You do such a wonderful job of keeping them in character. The plot wasn't jaded, and you're extremely gifted at being able to capture the emotions of the story.

Great! _
Relena Peace chapter 9 . 6/17/2004
::huggles:: Oh, that was beautiful!

~RelenaPeace
Relena Peace chapter 8 . 6/17/2004
Wow, that was great. I loved it. Now, onto the next chappy!

~RelenaPeace
Relena Peace chapter 6 . 6/17/2004
Wow, wow, wow. This is great. Like always... I'll read the rest later~

~Relena Peace
Namesake chapter 10 . 5/12/2004
That was awsome! I loved the story! I especially loved the last chapter. I lov eyour writing as well. Keep it up!
WolfCry17 chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Hey, I read this story several months ago, but I never reviewed just cause i was new then and was still getting used to . But, I absolutely loved your story then, and I absolutely love it now. It was so cute, so well-written, and very well in character, especially with Heero! He was so cute. Great Job!
Relena Peace chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
Wow, the last two chapters were great! I'm going to have to read more later, I don't have time right now. Later~!
~BubblesRelena