Reviews for All For One, and One For All
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 16 . 2/9
Fantastic story! I loved it when you revealed that Newkirk was going after Hogan.
Segue2 chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
Don't want to put spoilers here, so I will just say, I definitely liked the way you 'explained' Hogan's injuries to Klink. Very clever - and it fits! Very much the sort of twisty thinking that these guys were so good at in the show.
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 16 . 2/11/2011
A great, fast-moving adventure, with Hogan's team taking control and saving the day. Loved it.
The Swordsman chapter 16 . 7/13/2007
Just wanted to tell you that this was a great story to read. Keep up the good work.

The Swordsman
smithcrafter chapter 16 . 6/20/2006
I've read this story three or four times, now, and I STILL wish it had gone on a little farther. It's GOOD. But it stops too soon!
RS11 chapter 16 . 4/14/2006
Was just thinking how I met you because you wrote this...which makes it SO much better than just a great story.

It's a pleasure reading it again!
jd burns chapter 7 . 9/16/2003
Okay, now I'm confused. Wasn't Little Red Riding Hood the one that helped the Heroes?
jd burns chapter 12 . 9/16/2003
Carter taking charge...there's something you don't see every day!
jd burns chapter 14 . 9/16/2003
Well, I guess that's what I get for skipping around the chapters! Still think you're doing a great job with this story!
Kits chapter 16 . 9/14/2003
*sniffle* Ah, man!

There's more right? Please? I can't take this! My poor Colonel Hogan! *huggles him*

Wonderful writing! Here's some fave. quotes:

"Uhhnn," Hogan groaned weakly. Then, "Did you get the license plate of that bus?" he whispered. "I didn’t catch it when it hit me."

Aw, even sick and weak, he's funny...

On his desk, the Bible: pages well worn from him thumbing through them, looking for answers to questions he didn’t know how to ask. On a hook, his bomber jacket: his security blanket, his one connection to the man he knew he really was—a confident, respected man with a love of flying and a love of freedom.

"Questions he didn't know how to ask" and the bit about freedom is simply lyrical, I swear. Poetry!

Love the entire thing, of course, just had to point out highlights.

Patti chapter 16 . 9/14/2003
Very well done! Most excellent!
black blade chapter 16 . 9/14/2003
Great story,

I couldn't stop reading. I hope that I will see more stories from you in the future. Don't leave us hanging.
marylinusca chapter 16 . 9/13/2003
Well done!
Capt.Cow chapter 16 . 9/13/2003
Mate, thats a cool story. Encore! Encore!
sandy chapter 16 . 9/12/2003
aww, that was lovely! I can't wait to see where your next fanfic takes us and our intrepid heroes! Great job.

Take care,