Reviews for Wolf of the Snow
Sakuramy chapter 16 . 12/2/2016
Awww I like this one it was super cute can u do one about Eriol and Tomoyo please
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 8/19/2016
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT
Rockstar chapter 16 . 3/20/2016
It was a fantastic story and what a lovely ending I really like love stories but my passion is death I like when one lover dies and other suffers I love it but I also love happy ending I am stupid sometimes so don't think 2 much on my review
Guest chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
A great story i love it!
one of the best Card Captor Sakura fanfiction s i have ever read! Keep making fanfictions
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
I hope you update soon! it is a very good story Il !ove! the story!
rini.mae chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
I love it! :] it's been a long time since I've cried because of a story! write more! ja ne! :-*
GUEST chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU HAD ME CRYING WHEN I THOUGHT SHE WAS REALLY DEAD! GREAT STORY THANKS FOR POSTING!
f.tastarossa chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
so sweet
I love Syaoran's charector
f.tastarossa chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
I love this story
Dreaming Snow chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
sakura has green/emerald eyes...not turquoise.
TaraRae89 chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
Hello,

I really like your story. It's cute. I really don't care what color you make Sakura's eyes but you should know that turquoise is distinctive as being more blue than green. I have a three years of color theory and a college degree in design if that makes me you believe me more. Like I said, I don't care if Sakura's eyes are turquoise or not but turquoise is not equivalent to emerald or moss green. That would be like saying fire engine red and neon pink are the shades of the same color. They are not.

Best Wishes.
Shade chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
Aw... Kero, you deserve the cake! *hands him some cake*

Kero: YAY! CAKE!

Me: How does some pudding sound as well?

Kero:...

Me: Kero? Where are you?

(hears a big crash and I walk over)

Me: KEROOOOOOO! You broke the window AND ate the whole thing?

Kero: *munch munch* Sowy, bwut *munch* I'm busy...

Me: HEY! Don't eat the...

Kero: There's more? *opens fridge* WOAH! YAY! *empties my house of food*

Me: O.O AMAZING! You eat so much, but you're the size of a Plushie!

Great job and I hope that you write more!
Shade chapter 9 . 5/16/2011
What? Syaoran! You bastard! How could you? I hate it when guys two-time! Honestly, I could come and bash your head open!

(sorry for that...) I just get heated feelings over some things... Anyways, great job, and hope to read more!
yesitsjennifer chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
what a beautiful story. :)

i found a few errors here and there. such as when sakura first called "syaoran li"

syaoran never said his last name was li at the time.

i also think they fell in love WAY too fast because they just met. but nevertheless yes, they are soulmates.

its a beautiful story with great description. i enjoyed reading (:

~Jenn-chan
serienade chapter 16 . 2/1/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FANFIC! Seriously, there's really nothing that I can tell you to fix about this story...It's...perfect. I've read a few other Syaoran/Sakura fanfics where there's the whole animal-by-day, human-by-night or vice versa, but this one stood out from the others...(although the other ones were awesome, too). I liked how it wasn't an "admit your love, and the curse will be broken" sort of story, just because there's a lot of other stories like that. Something new is a nice, welcome experience. Seriously, though, be thankful that you let Sakura live again. Luckily, the thought that you would not kill off the main character in the middle of the story kept me sane. I read that, and I almost fell off my chair. Ah, well...You have a lot of writing skill, and emotions and character development were flawless...So...EXCELLENT JOB!