Reviews for Sleight of Hand
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 28 . 4/14
That was a great story, with a unique and refreshing outlook on things. Way to make the story your own while sticking with the core of the movies. I enjoyed how Luke and Leia "found" each other again, that was neat. Thank you for sharing with the rest of us Star Wars lovers!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 28 . 8/22/2012
A wonderful and enjoyable read; thank you for finishing it. :)
LynnisaMystery chapter 28 . 8/27/2011
That was amazing. I love this story so much! It was a fantastic read!
Lora Kael chapter 28 . 4/29/2009
Aw, that was a very sweet and beautiful ending. :)

It close the story off nicely while still leaving some things to the imagination. (Ever considered a little sequel?)

Heh, Palpatine really misjudged things. Looks like Lukes little vision will come true after all.

Good storytelling.

Love Lora
Balance in the Dark chapter 11 . 5/29/2007
I have to say that i really loved this chapter. Luke and Vader converstion was great.
knbnnate chapter 28 . 5/15/2006
Great fic!
Shadow131 chapter 6 . 10/19/2005
"“Sit back, shut up, and prepare to shower me with gratitude,” "

I will remember this line and use it for the rest of my life. Thank you.
Hiho chapter 28 . 9/22/2005
I love this! it reminds me of one of my fanfics, only I swapped Leia and Luke over.. anyway, I like all fanfcs which put bits in about Darth Vader's thoughts. And fanfics with Luke and Mara in them. Actually, I like most fanfics. hehe :D (as Leia would say in my fanfic)
BlueSaber chapter 28 . 9/20/2005
Simply beautiful.

Congratulations on finishing this masterpiece! And what a read it was! You are truly a gifted writer and I bow to you, Jedi Master of fanfiction.

Is it too much to ask for a sequel?

The Force is truly with you. Thank you for this great story.

-BlueSaber
jediryu chapter 28 . 9/15/2005
oh rah!

Good finish to a good story.
AgiVega chapter 28 . 9/12/2005
Lovely ending to a lovely story. I'm so glad Luke and Leia found each other! And I liked Leia and Han's conversation at the end too.
Vashkoda chapter 28 . 9/11/2005
Great story! I've always been amazed at how well you integrate and adapt scenes from the movies with the AU you're working in. Those final chapters were very touching. I agree with those who hope there will be more to come from you, whether it be add-ons to this story or new ones. Bravo!
Jedi Knight Revan chapter 28 . 9/11/2005
NO! HOW CAN IT END! AH THIS IS AWFUL! NO! that's it I'm turning Dark Side just cause the stories over...lol. You gotta write another story just as good! I'm so going to miss this story!
Jedi Knight Revan chapter 27 . 9/11/2005
WOW...Cant beleive its almost over! I actually cried in this chapter! and i don't cry easily! Wow! and hope my readers came and read this as well! :D
JadeAlmasy chapter 28 . 9/10/2005
wonderful ending to a wonderful story!

Jade