Reviews for Sleight of Hand
thechosenbibliophile chapter 28 . 11/12/2016
Omg I loved this! At the start I was unsure about this but I couldn't stop! Hopefully there's some sort of a sequel. Xo
OriksGaming chapter 28 . 7/26/2016
The beginning went really quickly, and much of ANH wasn't explained. Was Mara Aldeeran's princess instead of Leia, or was she just a high ranking rebel who had been captured? Also, I'd have loved much more background for Luke and Mara's relationship. You really didn't put much effort into it. All in all, I did enjoy the story, but I can also definitely see areas where there could be some big improvement.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/20/2016
A brilliant story.
jediryu chapter 27 . 2/21/2015
Fantastic story!
I started reading it what seems like a long time ago. . . before it was finished, always planning on getting back to it and finally doing so. It read just like a good book and was really well done in my opinion. I wish my early stories were written this well but I did the best I could. I'm really glad you chose to finish it.
Best wishes,

jediryu
ElaborateWishes chapter 28 . 1/13/2015
Ah that was amazing. You have a talent for writing. I did actually cry in the 27th chapter. I love anything Vader/Anakin redemption and whatnot. Nice read.
ElmStreet chapter 28 . 5/13/2014
Wow. So excited to find another of your stories. What a treat!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 28 . 4/14/2014
That was a great story, with a unique and refreshing outlook on things. Way to make the story your own while sticking with the core of the movies. I enjoyed how Luke and Leia "found" each other again, that was neat. Thank you for sharing with the rest of us Star Wars lovers!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 28 . 8/22/2012
A wonderful and enjoyable read; thank you for finishing it. :)
LynnisaMystery chapter 28 . 8/27/2011
That was amazing. I love this story so much! It was a fantastic read!
Lora Kael chapter 28 . 4/29/2009
Aw, that was a very sweet and beautiful ending. :)

It close the story off nicely while still leaving some things to the imagination. (Ever considered a little sequel?)

Heh, Palpatine really misjudged things. Looks like Lukes little vision will come true after all.

Good storytelling.

Love Lora
Balance in the Dark chapter 11 . 5/29/2007
I have to say that i really loved this chapter. Luke and Vader converstion was great.
knbnnate chapter 28 . 5/15/2006
Great fic!
Shadow131 chapter 6 . 10/19/2005
"“Sit back, shut up, and prepare to shower me with gratitude,” "

I will remember this line and use it for the rest of my life. Thank you.
Hiho chapter 28 . 9/22/2005
I love this! it reminds me of one of my fanfics, only I swapped Leia and Luke over.. anyway, I like all fanfcs which put bits in about Darth Vader's thoughts. And fanfics with Luke and Mara in them. Actually, I like most fanfics. hehe :D (as Leia would say in my fanfic)
BlueSaber chapter 28 . 9/20/2005
Simply beautiful.

Congratulations on finishing this masterpiece! And what a read it was! You are truly a gifted writer and I bow to you, Jedi Master of fanfiction.

Is it too much to ask for a sequel?

The Force is truly with you. Thank you for this great story.

-BlueSaber