Reviews for Harry Potter: Retribution
BarbedCaress chapter 19 . 8/6
Great story.
The rewrite is better, but that is to be expected.
Thanks for sharing this with all us HP fanatics.
:D
ggail19 chapter 1 . 5/2
Found this on a favs list and read it through yesterday. It was fun. I noticed that you posted a revised version - can't wait to read it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 3/22
Note: chapter 8, your website link vanished. Fan fiction. Net hates links so... help?
Chapter 10 “Rule the day…” should be “rue the day…”
Chapter 11 psycometry should be psychometry
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 3/22
Good
barb20 chapter 19 . 1/24
Interesting story. But what happened to Voldemort? You mentioned that he was still around.
GUEST chapter 19 . 12/28/2015
I would just like to point out that all of your characters are very OOC. All of Harry's friends and family, especially Lupin and Sirius, would never betray Harry in that manner unless they had complete proof, not something dumb like circumstantial evidence. Sirius especially would listen to his heart before logic, as was the reason he died in OOtP. Also, as proven in CoS, Ron and Hermione would never believe that Harry had done something like that. Harry was thought to be the Heir of Slytherin, but told Ron and Hermione that he wasn't involved in any of the petrifications, and they believed him with no questions asked. Ron only didn't believe him in GoF because of jealousy, and I highly doubt that Ron would be jealous of Harry over something like this. Ron, I think, would be the one to look through all the evidence and be completely sure before he believed Harry's guilt. Dialogue between characters also needs a bit of work, as the scenes seem choppy when read.
Ummm chapter 19 . 8/21/2015
What happened to voldie
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
Well that's very creative going thru the FRONT FREAKING DOOR! They could've gone in thru the garage door or a side window or something but the front door where it's heavily monitored?

ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR MINDS?
Blitzstrahl chapter 18 . 7/2/2015
What a damn waste reading this, of course Harry would pussy out and forgive Ron.
Hades Child99 chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
I don't typicly like ginny/harry for dark harry. But this is good enough to exscuse that. I really like the pairing in this story
Epeefencer chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
Ginny should have corrected her Mum when she called her Ginny Weasley!
spacecatdet chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
Like your story, but hate to tell you this, they don't have thanksgiving in Britain that is an American Holiday.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
Utterly brilliant piece of work! Marathoned the entire story and love it...other than a minor quibble over Harry forgiving Ron, Dumbledore, Sirius and Remus in the manner he did. Needed more exposition to make it clear he was choosing to forgive to ensure he was a better man.
rowenasheir chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
I would forgive but never forget!
Haruchan-chan chapter 19 . 11/14/2013