Reviews for Paper Stars
Ivy chapter 14 . 1/19
I know it has been more than ten years since you last wrote this story, but i just want to tell you how amazingly beautiful it is! The imagery, the heartwrenching moments you have described with exquisite detail, its almost too good to be a fanfiction. I love every bit of it, and i love how you came up with the insane side of it. You even made insanity look, i don't know, understandable? You should be an author and i hope you get to see this review!
Amberline Sakura Yuki chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
oh my goodness.. This is making me cry. It's amazing.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Great ending! Made me cry!
WeetzieBat613 chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
BEST ENDING EVER! This is one of my favorite stories! I loved your writting style! A few grammer mistakes but BEAUTIFUL STORY!
sakurallove chapter 14 . 3/27/2012
this is the first book to make me cry. i don't know why you don't have more reviews. i felt this story. great ending. and great concept with the paper stars. loved it so much.
Dandy352 chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
Wow. It's like a miracle for him to get to save her just in time :)
Pechay chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
oh oh ehm geeee! love it, PLEASE WRITE MORE!

You just got reviewed by: .
RiddleMeThis17 chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
KAWAIIII! Please tell me what happened with the baka! As in the insane, mental, killer yori!
Blue Aidelle chapter 14 . 5/10/2011
AWWWWW. IT IS SO GOOOOOD!

I feel so light headed right now! Its finished already!

Nice story!

Congratulations!
Blue Aidelle chapter 13 . 5/10/2011
SOOOOO GOOD! Congratulations! Continue inspiring people with ur work! Be careful of some grammatical errors though.

Anyway, I looooove your story! More to come!
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This story is so good. Wow. Good job!

Love the beginning!
SparklingStar25 chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
amazing story..it was so..real how you wrote everything..!

and i loved the whole 'Paper Stars' concept..it was adorable...

the ending... Omg..i think im gonna cry...it was Sooo Sweet!perfect ending for an awesome story! loved it!
OtotheMtotheG chapter 14 . 5/20/2010
That was kinda creepy but so awesome at the same time...IDK? I mean Sakura being so..out of it was really creepy but at the end it was good. I wish i could strangle Yori and just..BLAH! Anyway, this story is a SUCCESS!
Irrevocable Truth chapter 14 . 4/27/2010
I would've reviewed each chapter, but there are fourteen chapters and I wouldn't have made sense with me blabbering on and on about what I thought about each chapter. So this should sum it up.

I like the OC you inserted. He wasn't the kind of presence that directed the focus away from the main characters, unlike other OCs out there.

I also like the idea for the paper stars. I always did like them; paper stars, I mean. And insanity. Insanity is a place I feel like anyone could step into at any moment if their shell breaks. It's just great.

I suppose I noticed a few errors here and there. Slight grammar/typographical mistakes, and the like. But there wasn't that many of them, and none of them really stirred the attention away from the story itself.

The beginning is really beautiful. It gets you intrigued and keeps you reading the story. The middle part gets a bit ..how do I put it, it isn't dull or boring, because a lot of interesting things were still happening, but the excitement/thrill dropped from the opening, which is a bit of a let-down. However, it gets better progressively, and the ending is magnificent. (And it made me squeal.)

All in all, you did a great job. Even though it's an AU, the characters were still as they usually are, and it's just great :)

(Oh, and sorry for the superbly long review.)
Twelve Winterflowers chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
You're an awesome writer! Everything seemed real, the way you wrote it-especially how Sakura started going insane. This has got to be one of the most thrilling stories I've ever read, and original too. :D Keep up the good work!