Reviews for Two Halves of A Whole
SlayerofFury chapter 9 . 3/14/2005
Hey, first, I have a comment about what you said in the first chapter, about how to go easy on you as its your first KH story. Pft...I love it. If this is your first, I can't wait to see others. Really a very nice story. If you need a beta-reader or anything I have way too much free time anyways lol. Keep writing! _
Fallen Angel of Darkness chapter 9 . 2/8/2005
Akc! You didn't update since the end of March. Damned. wow. It's a great story! It's clever! Really! n_n! Better update soon your'll I'll have to attack you in your sleep! Same goes for Milk & Honey! nn' Which reminds me. I gotta update my stories. ! Till the next update and Review!

Shingo. Or F.A.O.D!
Phantasmik chapter 5 . 11/23/2004
GO YOU! ANOTHER ONE IS BEING ADDED TO MY FAVE LIST!
Hoshi chapter 9 . 5/25/2004
Where are the updates? Where, oh where? I'd like to see more of this, definately!
Sora Otaku chapter 9 . 4/13/2004
Two words...WHOOHOO! UPDATE!
Okies!
ruturtle chapter 9 . 4/8/2004
Wonderful story so far! I finally had enough time to actually read it and it's very good. I hope you continue with it, along with your other stories. Keep up the good work!
Insomiak chapter 9 . 4/4/2004
great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Mr. JRyan chapter 9 . 4/3/2004
Plz update soon! I really luv this story! I mean it! So far, it's the best and most exciting Kingdom Hearts fanfic I've read! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Sora Otaku chapter 9 . 4/2/2004
It is I! Baka coconut! _ WHY CLIFFHANGERS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS DOES TO ME? UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON!
Okies!
Shanny-poo chapter 8 . 1/3/2004
Whoa! I love this fic! What you have so far is damn good! The way how you write the characters is great and the fic is eventful enough to the point where I want to read more. So... PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Other than that little piece up there I don't think I have anything more to say. Also... I can't find anything to critisize about this fic. Nope, nothing at all. Once again, good job, oh and I can't wait till you write more! So PLEASE do write more, and maybe soon? *makes a puppy look and a whining noise*
Onigiri-Love chapter 8 . 11/23/2003
All I can say is... wow! Keep up good work! Can't wait for the next chapter! _
KaoruFan chapter 8 . 11/21/2003
mwaha. Sora go insane. KaoruFan laff. mwaha. Sora pimpsmacked by Riku. make KaoruFan laff more. mwahahaha.

lol no really 'twas a nice chapter
schu-chan chapter 8 . 11/14/2003
aaw, poor sora... T.T

update soon... i'm glad you update more often than most authors i'll be looking forward to the next chapter
baka coconut chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Hola! YOU UPDATED!11*glomps* keep goin!

okies!

Heather Christi chapter 8 . 11/13/2003
GOOD CHAPTER! Wow! That ending was very emotional. I love how you twist the words to use them how you pleasure. I love the way you write. Sora kind of scared me at the end the way he was talking. Riku's taking scare of him though! (_) That's so sweet! I hope you update soon!