Reviews for Final Countdown
Padmus-Orion-Black chapter 1 . 5/5
DUDE! I am so happy now that I read this, when you had the role call going out, shivers were going down my back, I loved it, please continue this someday, If you do, I will wait for it.
Emolichic1 chapter 1 . 3/13
Please continue. I hope this will have many chapters and please let it be Tommy/Kim that pairs up.
young justice 17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Make a second chapter. It's highly entertaining.
Doogie Turner chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Hey Silver Warrior, That is a totally awesome story that you’ve got there. I’ve read it twice so far.
I can’t blame Adam for being a little teed off about not knowing that he still had access to his Green Zeo Ranger Powers. Like he said "I nearly killed myself using my old Power Morpher to help Carlos." Hm, maybe he should have tried to summon his Zeonizers before he utilized his damaged power morpher. (Just a thought) Oh well, at least he survived.
I know that some people might have found Justin to be annoying but personally other than Tommy and Adam he was one of my favorite Turbo Rangers. Not only is he intelligent as hell but he was also the one and only kid Ranger. Seriously how many twelve year old kids wouldn’t like to be a Power Ranger? When I was little I always wished I could have been in Justin’s shoes. Thank you for making him a part of this story. (I approve of the new leader of the Turbo team.)
I knew there had to be a good explanation as to how the hell TJ was able to use the Red Turbo Powers during the Red Ranger Moon Mission whenever his Turbo Morpher was destroyed whenever the Power Chamber was decimated at the end of season five. I like the way you explained how the Turbo Powers were transferred from the original Turbo Morphers to the spares when the originals were destroyed. Great explanation man.
You picked Great replacements for the Turbo team. I don’t really remember David since it has been forever since I last saw PRZ but I do remember Justin’s dad.
Although there were a few grammar mistakes, all in all this was a great story. The characters, action and storyline were great.
SF64Rules chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Now THIS is how Countdown to Destruction should have gone. We get to see what happened to the other villains that weren't present in the final battle after Zordon's Energy Wave turned Rita, Lord Zedd, and Divatox human and reducing almost all the other villains and monsters to dust, and we get to see almost all the former Rangers and their allies also take part in it too (hurray for the Dragonzord, Titanus, and Tor taking part too).

This was an amazing story, I loved every part of it.
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
i like it! i always wondered what the old rangers were thinking and doing during this epidoes
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I like the idea of having all the Rangers involved. I also like that the citizens were helping as best they could. I can't judge the battle scene itself because I'm not good at following such things, but it certainly was extensive.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
i love it
Darian Bloodhaven chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wow... just wow, it was extreamly well writen, and extreamly long,very good, the only thing I can see wrong is, How did Andros get into the Dark Fortress in the first place? But other than that
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I wished you could have seen the original Japanese version of the series. There did Goldar and Scorpina have a human child, while Gasket and Archerina did have a robot infant. Also, it was almost like Aradon married Machina's sister, since Archerina was Sprocket's older cousin, while Gasket was actually Sprocket's "aging upgrade".

If you had known about it, you could have let Goldar, Scorpina, Baboo, Squatt, Finster and Rito get turned into humans, while letting Archerina, Sprocket, Gasket, Klank and Orbus, just watch the whole battle from the palace-like spacecraft, and survive the Purity Wave, and let Sprocket become an uncle to Archerina's child.

By the way, why didn't you feature Shredder, Splinter and the Turtles? The five mutated teenagers did make a team-up with the Space Ranges near the begin of PRiS.
SailorNova007 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
it was great a second chapter to finish it sounds great
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Countdown was one of the best ranger episodes ever the final the way they got rid of all the villains was good also making Justin related to the masked rider family was good too nice ide about inculding ever single ranger they should have done that in the epsidoe
THE UNKNOWN chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
BY THE WAY, LET THE RANGERS HAVE A BIG FUNERAL FOR ZORDON.
THE UNKNOWN chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
DUDE, I'D TELL YA I LOVE YA, BUT I DON'T NO IF UR A DUDE OR NOT SO IMA HOLD MY TONGUE. THIS IS PRACTICALLY THE SAME WAY I WOULD HAVE DONE THE COUNTDOWN. PLEASE DO A SEQUEL WHERE TOMMY N KIM GET BACK TOGETHER.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Hey griffenvamp, there called Zords!