Reviews for Lovers Sonata
Yomi chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
I write to inform you that it has recently come to my attention that some Damn Fool is making use of my name to make utterly worthless comments in FF8 fiction. Hence, if you'll allow, I wish to make my case to you that the unsigned Yomi is not me.

Much of my reasonings and explanations are detailed in my profile here at . As you can see, I'm only a Hunter x Hunter author, hence if I were to ever comment deeply about a story, such as to point out that there is a Mary Sue, it has to be on Hunter x Hunter only. By following the link provided in my profile, you'll see that I've created a personal website in which I jot down any ill thoughts that I might have towards a Hunter fic. However, devastating though the criticism is, I do find that I have a lot of constructive things to say.

This Damn Fool however, does not seem to be able to display any capabilities other than to throw glamourous critique catchwords such as 'OOC' or 'you have a MS' around. As you can see from my profile alone, I'm a person prone to be Very Wordy - hence if I do indeed find a MS or gaps in a story, I certainly will find examples from the text to back up any statements which I make. The Damn Fool cannot, for he does not possess the ability to do so.

I only hope that I've been able to persuade you that any unsigned Yomi reviews you might receive in the future are not mine but the despicable work of some sad creature deprived of depth and substance.

Thank you for your time.

Yomi
Kitian chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Lovely poem. For some reason it made me really sad...
u don't need to know chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
This is beautiful
Dragon Princess Isis chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
So cute _ I love this!

-DPI-
Quistis88 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Pretty poems! I like them! I especially liked the last 4 lines! Good job, Quis! _