Reviews for It Shouldn't Have To Be This Hard
the sadistic homicidal child chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
...It... DIDN'T work out? Oh~! I was so sure it would! Oh this is horrible! *sniffle* Well, that's not fair... :C Please update soon! *throws Quatre plushies*
Risk-Master chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
Nice! Hope ya update soon...
Maliya Wong chapter 4 . 8/11/2004
Boy oh boy! So CUTE! You really gotta keep on writing this fic. And ehm... What's gonna happen to Quatre anyways, now it didn't work with Trowa? (Don't have to tell if you don't wanna! Just curious. )

Well, goodluck and update soon!
Raven Deathstar chapter 4 . 8/11/2004
DIE TROWA DIE! um... I mean... ah... *blushes* umm... poor, poor Quatre! he and trowa will get together in the end right? RIGHT? *glares at author threateningly* Hm?

Err... ignore me... this was a great chappie, plz update soon (in other words get typing NOW)!

~ Raven
ahanchan chapter 4 . 8/10/2004
This story is really good, and I don't think you made any typos. I hope you continue on with this, it's nice to see how hard it is trying to figure things out (poor Quatre...and Duo too...) I can't wait for the next chapter, so Update again soon please!
enjen chapter 4 . 8/10/2004
do i sense any sort of jealousy coming up with the arrival of wufei? it'll be interesting how the dynamics of the group will work out with quatre feeling so glum, duo's meeting with wufei, heero possibly showing some sort of feeling for duo hopefully soon, and trowa's reactions to rejecting quatre. update again soon please!
fiery-icicles chapter 4 . 8/10/2004
this is rather interesting! do update soon!
Raven Deathstar chapter 3 . 8/8/2004
I'm loving this fic! Plz update soon!
fanficluver chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
omfg it is soo good you need to update as soon ans possible, I need to know...no I must know what happens next..lol..please update soon!
NightHawk921 chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
woo hoo! i like it. keep up the good work!
andrea chapter 3 . 9/25/2003
aww i like it! i don't know why but i always love GW stories that take place in high school! I hope you plan to update soon because i can't wait!
HanaOtaku chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
HI! Can't think. Mind on Duo. I say his REALLY sexy! He he he. MY duo! Although he's more of Heero's Duo. *pout* Sad but true. Oh well!
asmilewaiting chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
hehe this is funny :-) Please continue soon! Keep up the good work! :-))

Anata no Marron
michi0no chapter 3 . 9/12/2003
I love this! MORE~! MORE PLEASE! I'll mad if you don't update... i'll get sad.. i'll cry... i.i... *bawls, then suddlenly stops and grins* more?
violeteyes chapter 3 . 9/12/2003
hehehe, can't wait for more!